White women and girls preferring black men.

An actual preference can never be a trend or a fad. People acting according to their preferences is a different thing. i am pretty sure people in the past had the same preferences than people have today. But did they act on them?
When i am talking about the U.S. and the U.S. alone it seems like there are now more people than in the past who are allowing themselves to go for what really attracts them, which can be seen in figures. The difference in numbers, the increase, is what constitutes the trend. But the trend is a fad because there will always be a point of saturation.

I don't think it's a fad or a trend. I think it's an evolutionary development which was always meant to take place. Black men and white women are naturally attracted to each other. There's no denying the fireworks which take place wherever this happens. Even white men are amazed by this and are encouraging it to happen because it is just so right. Black male white female relationships and interracial cuckold relationships are gaining in popularity by leaps and bounds and I think we're only seeing the beginning as more and more people discover what a beautiful thing it is. It's a good thing for everyone including white men.
I think thats one of the best assesments Ive ever read! I was actually introduced over 20 years ago. It wasnt near as popular as now and it was a tough adjustment but i got myself in the right frame of mind.
Now its accepted and celebrated. Im PIV free and totally accept BNWO. Ive noticed so many gen Z types fully embracing cuckoldry and supporting BBC in so many ways. Evolution is right and its gonna happen!

I only want bbc since I had experienced sexual satisfaction from my ex bbc lover , I have experienced four different bbc but I fell out with my regular black lover over him arranging a gang bang without asking me if I would allow my body to be abused by up to twelve bbc”s.
I miss my regular meets with him and I am now sexually frustrated .missing the sex that I have enjoyed from my bbc lover .
I am now back letting my husband fuck me with a black cock sleeve as his little white cock is no longer big enough to satisfy my sexual needs. See pic 1 of his little white cock on one of our cock sleeves. That’s why he cannot satisfy my sexual needs, before my first black cock I knew no better
Looks alike my penis in real life lol ♠️😈

Attachments

• A95A1A56-1582-4757-BF90-49CB0E29E73B.jpeg
    A95A1A56-1582-4757-BF90-49CB0E29E73B.jpeg
    124.1 KB · Views: 89
  • 0E7C533A-9D90-473B-955F-F3552BF74FD4.jpeg
    0E7C533A-9D90-473B-955F-F3552BF74FD4.jpeg
    91.5 KB · Views: 87
I think thats one of the best assesments Ive ever read! I was actually introduced over 20 years ago. It wasnt near as popular as now and it was a tough adjustment but i got myself in the right frame of mind.
Now its accepted and celebrated. Im PIV free and totally accept BNWO. Ive noticed so many gen Z types fully embracing cuckoldry and supporting BBC in so many ways. Evolution is right and its gonna happen!
Thank you.
I have had a similar path. Back in the 90's while I was in the Navy my girlfriend was cheating on me with our black roommate in a house we were renting in Hawaii. I was absolutely devastated by it but it also turned me on like crazy. It awakened some very deep hidden cuckold feelings inside of me that I didn't understand and I struggled with it for years. Today this is a widely understood phenomenon and I have accepted myself as a cuck without shame. It has become something which I embrace and I wouldn't change this about myself even if I could. I think there is a huge percentage of white males who are natural cuckold's and who love to see white women choosing superior black men, far more than would ever admit it even to themselves, but to accept it and embrace It is one of the most wonderful feelings ever and it's definitely accelerating.

Wow...thanks for that great and thoughtful response!
Im with you with the absolutely devastated part also. Especially when it came to sex itself. I tried very hard to please her. She was quite a bit older and from a big city, major university graduate also. She had pretty good job and had her own house so It was just always an intimidating scenario in some aspect.
She was totally out of my league and i didnt handle myself very well at all about alot of diferent situations. I would get so jealous of her flirting and how easily she got attention. Ultimately in the end i just had to accept things were gonna change. I just accepted the new scene and became as supportive as possible.
After we split up it took a couple of years but we became the best of friends. I adored her and did whatever i could to help her out in anyway except sexually of course. She was and still is an amazing person. Im actually grateful to her for the epiphany.
Alot of younger men need to realize that this is becoming part of mainstream culture now. A 25 year old is far more likely to bend the knee and be helpful by staying or becoming pussy free, a cuckold, or just overall supportive the BNWO.
I appreciate the meaningful dialogue and think we are both "normal white guys" these days.

Wow...thanks for that great and thoughtful response!
Im with you with the absolutely devastated part also. Especially when it came to sex itself. I tried very hard to please her. She was quite a bit older and from a big city, major university graduate also. She had pretty good job and had her own house so It was just always an intimidating scenario in some aspect.
She was totally out of my league and i didnt handle myself very well at all about alot of diferent situations. I would get so jealous of her flirting and how easily she got attention. Ultimately in the end i just had to accept things were gonna change. I just accepted the new scene and became as supportive as possible.
After we split up it took a couple of years but we became the best of friends. I adored her and did whatever i could to help her out in anyway except sexually of course. She was and still is an amazing person. Im actually grateful to her for the epiphany.
Alot of younger men need to realize that this is becoming part of mainstream culture now. A 25 year old is far more likely to bend the knee and be helpful by staying or becoming pussy free, a cuckold, or just overall supportive the BNWO.
I appreciate the meaningful dialogue and think we are both "normal white guys" these days.
I think it's a lot easier for younger generations as there is a huge support community now available which I think is only going to serve to accelerate this process. For me personally I'm definitely not a useless sissy wimp. I am very masculine and above average in most ways especially in bed, but I simply can't even begin to compare or even come close to providing a deserving woman the magical experience which superior black men can. I feel that there's no shame in accepting this, in fact it's to my credit and character that I embrace my defeat and in fact I am made a better man by seeking to assist with the process.

I think it's a lot easier for younger generations as there is a huge support community now available which I think is only going to serve to accelerate this process. For me personally I'm definitely not a useless sissy wimp. I am very masculine and above average in most ways especially in bed, but I simply can't even begin to compare or even come close to providing a deserving woman the magical experience which superior black men can. I feel that there's no shame in accepting this, in fact it's to my credit and character that I embrace my defeat and in fact I am made a better man by seeking to assist with the process.

Well first off its definitely easier for younger gen Z types to assimiliate to cuckoldry or supporting BNWO than it was 25 years ago.
Secondly youre right about not being useless sissy wimp. Im in charge of multilple scenarios with work and people have no idea of my views on this topic.
Unless of course i had a 32 year old ask me alot about personal issues and ive told him to stay pussy free and encouraged him to leave sex to BBC.
Lastly tgough i dont have sex anymore. In the past year ive been completely pussy free and had the benefit of a friend becoming a keyholder for up to a month at a time. Its greatly helped my sexual energy be devoted to more beneficial things...like interacting with other cuck/eunich/supporters of BNWO.
If youre still having sex good for you but im off the reservation now.
I would love to find a woman to cuck me and support her 100% but until then i enjoy the forums and blogs.
Youre an inspiration though and i greatly respect and appreciate your views!

I think it all depends on your experience, because for me personally there's definitely a small difference. Whenever I speak to guys in day-to-day life, if they are black they are much more likely to be confident/assertive/cheeky. There's plenty of white guys who are the same, sure, but not as many. Also my younger sister has a black boyfriend, but when I asked her why she said it's because her friend dates one, so maybe there's an influence factor also. :)
I believe you could be right about the influence factor.

I think it's both a fad and a trend.

It's a fad considering older, empty nester wives (and husbands) are allowing themselves to explore things that were previously taboo. WIth the advent of effective birth control, interracial 'flings' are becoming increasingly prevalent. But this 'fad' will end as the current generation ages.

It's a trend in that 20-something women are no longer considering Black men off limits. Whereas before, previous generations were very reluctant to cross the color line, this border is being steadily erased by the younger generation. If she finds him capable of providing for her, then skin color is much less a factor than it may have been 10 - 15 years ago.

Back