White women and girls preferring black men.

This may be a “Trend” for you that you decide to fuck with us Blackmen at a later age however; I have dated Whitewomen since I was in my teens and I didn’t have family that were against “Interracial Dating” like some of you here may have had and went off to college or later in life to experiment. Again, this is not a trend at all. This is “Life”!!! People are actually getting it right! People aren’t listening to the “Stupidity” that was taught to white children back in the days of old! Definitely not a trend!

Last edited:
I don't think it's a fad or a trend. I think it's an evolutionary development which was always meant to take place. Black men and white women are naturally attracted to each other. There's no denying the fireworks which take place wherever this happens. Even white men are amazed by this and are encouraging it to happen because it is just so right. Black male white female relationships and interracial cuckold relationships are gaining in popularity by leaps and bounds and I think we're only seeing the beginning as more and more people discover what a beautiful thing it is. It's a good thing for everyone including white men.

This is not a trend at all this is “Life”!!! People are actually getting it right! People aren’t listening to the “Stupidity” that was taught to white children back in the days of old! Definitely not a trend!
Of course it’s life, but it’s still not perfect, that’s why after the fucking and excitement a majority of bm/ww couples don’t stay together, they move on, thinking they can get better or whatever the reason. That’s why it’s a fad, and will stay that way until couples start committing to each other, until then single parent family’s are the real trend.
As for cuck couples, doesn’t count, because again afterwards everyone go’s their sweet way.
So fad all the way! Would love to see it change though. Who knows.

As long as you have this, white girls when they discover the difference will keep it a trend. All it takes is years of sex with the one on the right, then get the one of the left and boom, sex life for little white dicks will be changed forever…..can’t say I blame the white women that enjoy and crave sex like men do for wanting “more”! My wife, who for the first 14-15 years of our marriage, always told me my dick was perfect and plenty big and size didn’t matter. Fast forward after getting her first bbc and now many more, her whole attitude is a complete 180…..she will tell ANYONEthst might ask her about sex and penises how the difference in pleasure between black and white is just that, black and white as in no comparison. I remember our first friend she was working to convince to try bbc. She had me show her friend on my phone the pics and videos I had taken of my wife sucking and fucking BBC’s including a few comparison pics we had of my little dick by a BBC which was embarrassing as it dwarfed me. Wife had me stand up and take off my pants to show her my locked dick which mesmerized her friend. After she played around tugging on my cage amazed how secure it was and was like saying, OMG and giggling….my wife grabbed my hand and held it, looked at our friend and told her, black cock is so life changing, you know how much I love my husband but I can honestly tell you, no matter what he says, I can’t and won’t stop having sexual relations with black men….EVER! About an hour after this talk and my wife had been working on her for months and months, she was spread eagle in our bed with the wife and I watching her take about 9” of BBC from one of my wife’s regular bulls…..we were able to witness her transition, that was about 5 years back and she has the same attitude as my wife about BBC as the next four women my wife has convinced since to dark meat. They all will tell you, BBC is sexually life changing. I’ve witnessed it and life it daily.

1657891848656.jpeg

I've got a 30 y/o white female friend who spent all of her HS & College years with the same white guy from her small town. She's indicated serious regret for not hooking up with or dating a black guy in her younger years. I'm sure that in the next few years she'll eventually give in to temptation and have the interracial sex she's desired this whole time.
yea that was me too

Definitely a trend. I see more young (H/S-College) IR couples these days then when I was in school.
I agree, it's more and more common, Interracial is almost always one of the most researched topics and with each passing day more content, books, movies, real and fictional stories appear!

Back