White vs Asian

what would you think about taking your wife out to a bar or restaurant on date night and meeting a guy there. then your wife taking him outside for a quick bj or fuck in your car while you wait inside for her to come back?

It all depends on the guy! I like White and Asian women, but I have been with more Asian women than White women and to be honest I do prefer Asian women over White. Nothing wrong with White women because I have had some great white lovers but I think since I have been with more Asian women I just prefer them over all. I don't care of the husband is int he room or not! Sometimes the husband watching me fuck his wife is super hot other times I just want her for me so it just depends on the guy/bull!

especially if she comes back with a little bit of cum on her: face, chin, chest!!!!
gotta support fellow michiganers!

I love Asian women as much as white woman and have had a few adventures with Asian couples although rare. An adventure with a cuck couple in which the wife is Asian would be a new one for me though.

what would you think about taking your wife out to a bar or restaurant on date night and meeting a guy there. then your wife taking him outside for a quick bj or fuck in your car while you wait inside for her to come back?
My Asian wife went on a date with a white guy while I stayed at home. First they had dinner and then they went in his car where she proceeded to give him 2 blowjobs. She told me he fucked her mouth hard and came all over her face.

My Asian wife went on a date with a white guy while I stayed at home. First they had dinner and then they went in his car where she proceeded to give him 2 blowjobs. She told me he fucked her mouth hard and came all over her face.
men must enjoy dating your wife! when she came home, did she walk in the house with cum still on her face?

There are definitely some attractive Asian women, but my rank order is as follows:

1. White girls
2. Latinas
3. Asians

The thing for me is that most Asian women just don't have the kind of body type that I prefer . . . I like a narrow waist with a big, plump, round booty!

Prefer Asian.
To be honest I have never been with a white Women!
And speaking of Asian, any North korean women, who are currently in London UK?

When I first discovered the lifestyle I started out with white women. Mostly because I traveled to Europe a lot and I preferred to keep my lifestyle shenanigans on my travels and not near my home. These early experiences were eye opening but they were more sexual experiences of discovery. I didn't know too much about the dynamics of the lifestyle, the different types of hotwives, sucks or even what type of bull I was. These first few experiences were great teaching moments, however I didn't come into my "Bull'dom" until I went to Asia and started fucking Asian wives. Something in me just clicked and I felt extremely comfortable there and in this situations. I still fuck White wives but I attribute my Asian experiences as to what made me better as a bull.

Now I don't like to harp on race as to which is better or superior etc but I do think it's simply a matter sometimes of your desires get weighted by being with a certain race.
tumblr_ocmstdZsjW1vcao10o2_1280.jpg

I'm a white cuck with an Asian wife. Do BBC prefer white girl experiences vs Asian as far as superior dominance goes? Also, do BBC prefer the husband to be in the room or not during fuck sessions?
When you say Asian women, are you talking about Asian as in india/pakistan or Asian as in Japanese/chinese etc?
I ask because there is a difference in this from europe and usa i think.

Back