White Trans Woman looking to be Black Owned

Hi all! I'm Taylor (25, Canada). I've been transitioning for the past three or so years. I've finally accepted that I want to more fully explore my interracial fantasies. I would love to meet and talk with any black men or women and discuss a potential worship roleplay dynamic. I'm also open to meeting fellow trans women, white women, and sissies/whitebois to talk about this with.

Hi all! I'm Taylor (25, Canada). I've been transitioning for the past three or so years. I've finally accepted that I want to more fully explore my interracial fantasies. I would love to meet and talk with any black men or women and discuss a potential worship roleplay dynamic. I'm also open to meeting fellow trans women, white women, and sissies/whitebois to talk about this with.
You are beautiful x

Rockin’ body, girl!

Beautiful body

Figure, ass, skin, 👌

I'm interested

Hey contact me please

Back