White slut training academy

What's your favorite subject?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You put up some really great photos, but it's too bad some are too small to see well or read the captions.
Any chance of posting them at a higher resolution?

th_5031952.jpg
Is the WSTA still working? Could I enrol into the Training Academy? I am single and I do not have any experience yet with the BBC. Please tell me the terms and conditions for my adoption.

Is the WSTA still working? Could I enrol into the Training Academy? I am single and I do not have any experience yet with the BBC. Please tell me the terms and conditions for my adoption.

The White Slut Training Academy NEVER actually existed.

It is a photo shop series of fantasy artwork that someone put together for a thread on another interracial website some years ago. If you look at the photos, you will see that most of them have been floating around the net for many years in different forms. The WSTA artist simply took these photos and added the WSTA headers and footers along with captions to make an entertaining series.

BEWARE of anyone claiming to have been operating a real life "academy" related to these photos, ESPECIALLY if they are asking for money or trying to get you to pay to travel to them.

Back