White slut in PITTSBURGH PA

BeeHive7019

Female
From
PA, US
I am a Hot, Horny, Sexy, Thick white women who LOVES to get off to BBC. I have never had one but would like to start screening to host one in a hotel. My bf would be there to eat me out and possibly fuck me from the back while I suck you off. I am a little nervous but once I get going I will orally worship and passionately love on your big black cock

I am looking for a professional, mature and discreet 10+ inch BBC who can give me what ive been fantasizing about since my teenage years. Once we chat a little bit I can go more into detail of what i am into and if we click we can move forward getting a date set up. I would give you the hotel name and room number day of. Text you to come in and then youll pull out your bbc for me to service. It will be dimly lit but lit enough for you to squeeze on my tits and watch me passionately suck and gag on my first big black cock, coaching me and telling me im a good white slut. Then after you cum, and if you can cum a lot that's a plus, you can just head out and be on your way.

You can reply to this thread or directly to my email- <removed>

Please do not waste my time. I am seeking a serious mature hung black man to orally worship while my man worships me. If that isnt you dont reply. Please be patient and wait for my reposnses. I may rub on my tight pussy several times a week thinking about bbc but this will take some time to set up.

Thanks and ill be looking forward to your emails.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a Hot, Horny, Sexy, Thick white women who LOVES to get off to BBC. I have never had one but would like to start screening to host one in a hotel. My bf would be there to eat me out and possibly fuck me from the back while I suck you off. I am a little nervous but once I get going I will orally worship and passionately love on your big black cock

I am looking for a professional, mature and discreet 10+ inch BBC who can give me what ive been fantasizing about since my teenage years. Once we chat a little bit I can go more into detail of what i am into and if we click we can move forward getting a date set up. I would give you the hotel name and room number day of. Text you to come in and then youll pull out your bbc for me to service. It will be dimly lit but lit enough for you to squeeze on my tits and watch me passionately suck and gag on my first big black cock, coaching me and telling me im a good white slut. Then after you cum, and if you can cum a lot that's a plus, you can just head out and be on your way.

You can reply to this thread or directly to my email- <removed>

Please do not waste my time. I am seeking a serious mature hung black man to orally worship while my man worships me. If that isnt you dont reply. Please be patient and wait for my reposnses. I may rub on my tight pussy several times a week thinking about bbc but this will take some time to set up.

Thanks and ill be looking forward to your emails.
Best wishes on getting your bbc! You look so lush and built for it! Wish I was nearer

Back