White QOS wife…metro Phoenix.

raf

Male
From
CO, US
Looking for any legitimate BBC Alphas in the area of metropolitan Phoenix. She is a friend and wants legit BBC to be with her in front of hubby. If she was my wife I would do the same and ask for REAL BBC to find this post and meet her. I need legitimate BBC to reply with a picture. If you aren’t scared and legitimate you wouldn’t be afraid to reply with a PM. I am real and so is my white female friend. Not a pic collector or gay, I just love interracial sex so just trying to arrange one with a friend. She is worth it guys…I can trade pics…

Last edited:
She is still waiting for any BBC in her area to message me for her. She is also interested in 2 BBCs at the same time….

Looking for any legitimate BBC Alphas in the area of metropolitan Phoenix. She is a friend and wants legit BBC to be with her in front of hubby. If she was my wife I would do the same and ask for REAL BBC to find this post and meet her. I need legitimate BBC to reply with a picture. If you aren’t scared and legitimate you wouldn’t be afraid to reply with a PM. I am real and so is my white female friend. Not a pic collector or gay, I just love interracial sex so just trying to arrange one with a friend. She is worth it guys…I can trade pics…

Attachments

• IMG_1360.mov
    68.8 MB
  • IMG_1363.jpeg
    IMG_1363.jpeg
    435.5 KB · Views: 75
Did you have any luck finding a good bbc?

Back