White mom in Texas looking for black cock

I’m a white mom wanting to find a black man or black men to worship and be owned and show black men really are what I want showing me and leading me around like a good girl…. Black men in Austin Texas I want to drain and worship y’all’s dicks for being black gods and proving it
I need a wife like you!

I’m a white mom wanting to find a black man or black men to worship and be owned and show black men really are what I want showing me and leading me around like a good girl…. Black men in Austin Texas I want to drain and worship y’all’s dicks for being black gods and proving it
I'm available for what you want ,once again I'm Ron I live in Hutto which is North East of Austin and don't have a problem getting to you ,you're exactly what I'm looking for lets chat and make it happen

Beautiful

Good morning my name is Ron I live in Hutto TX and I'm looking for a couple to enjoy them in every way,check out my media pics

Are you ever in the Dallas area?

Hello Chasity I'm Ron I've be3n trying my best to chat with you I'm here in Hutto and I want you to worship me in everyway possible and you will be owned by me lets chat

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1687271522392.jpg
    FB_IMG_1687271522392.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 2
Hello Chasity I'm Ron I've be3n trying my best to chat with you I'm here in Hutto and I want you to worship me in everyway possible and you will be owned by me lets chat
Careful my guy. I was emailing “her” and asked for verification and she has been silent. I think it is someone who just has her pictures.

beautiful!

Back