White mom in Texas looking for black cock

I’m a white mom wanting to find a black man or black men to worship and be owned and show black men really are what I want showing me and leading me around like a good girl…. Black men in Austin Texas I want to drain and worship y’all’s dicks for being black gods and proving it

Attachments

• 741C9B85-B9E9-4E12-B0B6-99FD8B95EE6E.jpeg
    741C9B85-B9E9-4E12-B0B6-99FD8B95EE6E.jpeg
    68.8 KB · Views: 1,330
  • 36BD42A4-E90F-4526-82A3-D1B74C97F6B7.jpeg
    36BD42A4-E90F-4526-82A3-D1B74C97F6B7.jpeg
    47.9 KB · Views: 1,296
I’m a white mom wanting to find a black man or black men to worship and be owned and show black men really are what I want showing me and leading me around like a good girl…. Black men in Austin Texas I want to drain and worship y’all’s dicks for being black gods and proving it
I'd love for you to drain me!!

I’m in Austin if you’re interested

We are curious. Were you contactedby any Black Men after posting this and have you been fulfulling your desire to serve?

I'm right here in Hutto waiting to get you to worship me in everyway, talk to me I'm Ron

Back