White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

• No. Never.

Votes: 204 4.8%
  • Yes, I want to

Votes: 1,513 35.7%
  • Yes, only if my wife asked me to

Votes: 448 10.6%
  • Yes, if I knew nobody (including wife) would ever find out

Votes: 287 6.8%
  • Only if my wife's sharing it with me

Votes: 373 8.8%
  • I already have

Votes: 1,276 30.1%
  • I fantasize about it, but I would never do it in reality

Votes: 139 3.3%

• Total voters
Is it common for white cucks to look for bisexual Bulls to serve?
I can't speak for all cucks, but I am bi and look for men to suck in general. Being bi is among the things that drives men to be cucks. Men are far more preference flexible that we'd like to think we are. For many, we may prefer women and it is easier to find women, but any way to please a partner will do.

Last edited:
There is no bonding moment like being on your knees with your partner. Both mouths open and eyes up servicing a BBC.

Then the moment when you and your partner make eye contact as you both are on the long black shaft… AMAZING!
You can be sure in that moment that there is no going back for either of you now and you completely accept each other as you are right then…
Totally, I have sucked black cock only, will need to do it with my girlfriend just as you describe, and be blessed by superior black cock for ever.

I can't speak for all cucks, but I am bi and look for men to suck in general. Being bi is among the things that drives men to be cucks. Men are far more preference flexible that we'd like to think we are. For many, we may prefer women and it is easier to find women, but any way to please a partner will do.
I will say, I do find myself attracted to men, and probably identify as more bisexual than I think. So maybe the urges and desires I have are a sign that I need to let myself explore my curiosities, and possibly find a BBC to provide pleasure to.

Back