White men scared

Appreciate the response, to each their own. Maybe I'm a little upset that my husband pushed me towards this lifestyle, while admitting that he is bi-curious, and I'm having a hard time understanding it.
He was honest about one part. But in generally He seems to be the men that have an infinity for black men, or any man in that light. I find that very sad when men ******* their wives into such things. It shows weakness in his character

Appreciate the response, to each their own. Maybe I'm a little upset that my husband pushed me towards this lifestyle, while admitting that he is bi-curious, and I'm having a hard time understanding it.
Do what feels right for you. Don't let yourself be pushed into something you feel you can't enjoy. On the other hand... even i can understand that it may be hard to understand your husband is sort of different than you have always seen him, in the end he has a reason for being the way he is that can be understood.

i've been in a sharing relationship that was kind of different than the typical case where (in perhaps 90%) the husband or boyfriend brings up the idea, and the couple has been together for 10+ years before they start opening their relationship. In the case of my past relationship we knew each other for years as friends without being in a relationship (with each other) and during that time very openly talked about sex without it being a taboo. Perhaps it was easier because we had not been together at that time. But in the end it helped endlessly having that open communication already once we decided to become a couple.
And still it took me over two months of explaining the reasons why i actually thought sharing her with other men would be beneficial for both of us. In retrospect i think it would have been so much easier if i was into dicks, because that would be an understandable reason for extending the relationship sexually. But in my case where i have no interest in men it is so much harder to explain where the pleasure of sharing your woman comes from, if you don't intend to have other women on the side and also no remote interest in other men's dicks. Perhaps that's why she was reluctant for a rather long time. Only after our first real-life sharing experience i think she fully understood. ;)

What i wanted to say is that if your husband is bisexual the reason for sharing you sexually with another man is easier to understand, ImO. Both of you have common ground in the sense that you can be sexual with another man and sharing within your marriage seems kind of natural with benefits for both of you. As i said, much harder to explain why a heterosexual man finds pleasure in sharing his wife with another man. Just my 2 ct's worth.

White men if a big black man stood right in your face and said he wants to fuck you woman would you submit and hang your head and let him fuck her
I don’t know...any man getting on my face is not going to work out very well.
However, if he asks, I might just ask the wife, and if she agrees, I’ll be happy to make arrangements.

Rest assured that there are white men who do not piss themselves when confronted by a dominant black men. But it is a small minority. Most white men in this country are afraid of black men. At the street level. They would never admit it, but when in the moment faced with that challenge, most white men will give in. Act like lil bitches. The real reason racism exists. Whites deathly afraid of Blacks. At the core. In the roots.

Rest assured that there are white men who do not piss themselves when confronted by a dominant black men. But it is a small minority. Most white men in this country are afraid of black men. At the street level. They would never admit it, but when in the moment faced with that challenge, most white men will give in. Act like lil bitches. The real reason racism exists. Whites deathly afraid of Blacks. At the core. In the roots.
It turns into admiration when you learn your place

If a white boy even touched my wife, there will be a fight. A white boy is competition and that's my wife not his.
If a Black Man touched my wife I could not prevent him (unless my wife says no). Black Men are superior and he deserves my wife more than I do, and my wife deserves Black Men.
Black man own us

White men if a big black man stood right in your face and said he wants to fuck you woman would you submit and hang your head and let him fuck her
It would be up to my wife but I would meekly submit to him if she wanted it. I would be helpless to resist.

The first is that the wife herself must want it. In this fetish, everything happens by agreement. No one walks the streets demanding to give your wife away as if she were some kind of shared item. Without his wife’s consent, it is *******, which is already threatened with imprisonment.

The first is that the wife herself must want it. In this fetish, everything happens by agreement. No one walks the streets demanding to give your wife away as if she were some kind of shared item. Without his wife’s consent, it is *******, which is already threatened with imprisonment.
Quite so. In my case my wife, who had heard from friends about our Black neighbor’s exceptional cock, called him up and offered herself to him on his terms. He immediately assumed ownership of her. I had nothing to say about it. Since I’m both undersized and impotent, I was happy that she belonged to a superior man.

As a woman not long into this lifestyle, I find it difficult and sad to read testimony of so many weak white men.
Stand up and fight a place at this table. So what if your cock is not as large or hard as some black men?
All of the pathetic, panty wearing, pudd-pulling beta boy is really a major buzz *******.
agree

I think there's a time and a place for everything.
If it was out of the blue in public, I'd tell him to fuck off.
If it was at a club or a sex party or something, I'd step aside and say, "It's her decision."

Probably all cucky will say yes. Maybe it's more that the hotwife will take the chance without asking the cucky.
If the husband is not in the lifestyle it will be a problem.

Hello Kimber. Im sorry that u entered this lifestyle being pushed by your husband. That just seem wrong to me. Wifesharing and cuckolding in all its forms should always be with two consenting parts wife/husband or boyfriend/girlfriend. If u dont feel comfortable with it than it wont work out right. Thats just not the right cuck attitude. A cuck makes his wife/girlfriend feel; empowered, trusting, safe, heard, sexy, comfortable and reassured. Something like that.

Wow. I’m sorry to read that you got pushed into this. I had the same fantasy with my wife for years. But she firmly said that she’s not into it, a decision that I respect. Hence, I’m not insistent any longer, and is not a priority in my life, unlike some people in this site.
As for your husband, I hope that his confession hasn’t turn thin into a sissy panty wearing guy. It upsets the crap out of me when the man in the relationship doesn’t behave macho (and yes, macho has a certain swag and confidence). A strong man.
I might not have a 10” dick, but my “cojones” are in place.

It’s happened before once me and my wife had been out during the day to a friends birthday party and we started drinking quite early around 11am and the party finished around 6pm by this time my wife is quite ******* and when she’s like that she just wants to carry on and party she don’t know when to quit.
So she’s going on and on at me asking me to take her out to a few bars or a night club

I hate dancing and that sort of thing so I was reluctant but she got her own way
I took her to a few bars in the city near us Sheffield
And she was drinking triple vodka mixed with archers and lemonade all in the same glass she’s had quite a few now
As we get into the night club she’s on the dance floor doing her thing as I’m not into dancing so I went to the bar for some drinks it’s maybe 3 people deep at each till so I got 2 rounds of drinks for us and found a spot at the edge of the club I get a stool and she comes over and she’s hot so she downs one of her drinks in one go and kissing me sloppy and then she’s off again dancing I look over maybe 5 or ten mins later she’s getting chatted up and dancing with a black guy.
so she comes over and introduces me to him we shake hands and I say to him
Hey buddy thanks for doing me a favour and dancing with her I hate it
He looks at me and reply’s hey mon I’m quite a strong Jamaican accent
Your crazy ya kno. If she was my gally I’d not be letting another man dance wid her she’s damn sexxxy gal she giggles and says no I’m not sexy I’m a married woman with 2 ******* he says you are fine gal and your husband is a very lucky guy.
She nips to the ladies and he says you luck guy ya kno she’s fine
I say to him isn’t that just a polite way of saying that you would fuck my wife and laugh
He says that that gal is enough to make a black man eat his baby’s and laughs too

she returned and she downs her other glass in one and off they go again dancing
Anyways as the night went on he was getting bolder and bolder his hands wandering around her body and she’s now completely wasted after several more dances and drinks
She makes no attempt to stop him from holding her close and feeling her ass and his fingers going under her ass cheeks rubbing her pussy. And he leaned into say something to her and as she moved in to hear what he was saying
He open mouth kissed her and she kissed him back

one thing led to another and he ended up fucking her in an alley way at the back of the club we were at

as I watched in amazement mesmerised by the sight infront of me
I was stunned frozen on the spot like a rabbit stuck frozen in the headlights of a car. As he man handled my wife and fucked her
Was the hottest thing I’d ever had the pleasure of witnessing

Back