White men knowing that they are inferior

I don't see superiority or inferiority , I see different race have their OWN natural qualities .
I don't feel inferior to my wife's black boyfriend as a person. But sexually I certainly am inferior to him. He much better equipped, he has a much higher stamina and he can make Chris squirt many times.

He's much more fertile than me, he produces a lot more sperm than me. Michael is much more masculine. But as human beings we respect each other and consider us to be equal.

058c9a5d-ca04-4bef-85b6-a2eedf74fb7c.jpg
4a883d47-94f1-4243-a6e8-70ea8eee1781.gif

Seriously, some times in this web site people come with a very foolish questions and stupid racist questions .
Yes its very common, and in my opinion those that post such crap questions and racist comments have never and I mean NEVER in any sort of relationship that's associated with the nature of this site.
Accepted we all have fantasy whishes and desires and there is nothing wrong with that, but some of this crap posted is posted in such a manner to make us believe they are actively practicing it them selves.
the guy with the big black cock may wish he could "destroy" a white pussy but the fact remains its one part of the human anatomy that will never be "ruined or destroyed " by any human penis (I know for certain my wifes cunt will never wear out lol)
dreamers and their bollocks talk is best totally ignored!!!

I don't see superiority or inferiority , I see different race have their OWN natural qualities .

Well said Shadow. If only the other 90% would now listen and follow suit. If you listen to them they say things like. He is better than me sexualy etc etc etc, But we are equals otherwise. Which is a total contradiction of everything they are saying.

A persons colour is purely a canvass on which they appear to everyone. Its not who they are or even what they are. Inside is where the magic happens and the person shines. One just needs to take the time to discover that journey.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back