White Men & Black Dick

I know what you mean
All these feelings are so new for me
It's hard to sort thru some of it
I will always love pussy but there is something very special about switching roles and letting a man have his way with you and knowing that he is going to leave part of himself inside you.It changes you ,and the orgasm he gives you is nothing like if you were doing the fucking.If you get fucked by a man you will orgasm like a woman,riding wave after wave until finally the damn bursts.Leaving you spent of all your cum and your ass full of his sperm.

OMG
I love the way you describe it
Please tell me more
do you have orgasms as the BBC is inside you?
I do too feels like nothing else have had multiple orgasm being ass fucked by big BBC and BWC needs to be 8 inch or above and the thicker the better I cum like a woman then this way. And it feels like my cock going to explode from the inside out a tingling electric current goes through me and I cant help but make noise when I have an anal/p-spot orgasm. Sometimes I think would rather have sex this way than do the fucking.

Last edited:
I do too feels like nothing else have had multiple orgasm being ass fucked by big BBC and BWC needs to be 8 inch or above and the thicker the better I cum like a woman the. feels like my cock going to explode inside out a tingling electric current goes through me and I cant help but make noise when I have an anal/p spot orgasm. Sometimes I think would rather have sex this way than do the fucking.
Sensational

A3E935D.gif
Mmmm good sissy

Back