White man loving serving black man

Love servicing black men. I've got a black man that I am so lucky allows me to come by his house from time to time and take care of him. I show up, he sits back in his chair, and I drop to my knees between his legs and he lets me do all the work. I unzip and reach in and take his black cock out. Lowerin my face down taking him between my lips is so exciting. As I suck his cock between my lips, I look up to his eyes, he smiles as his cock slides between my lips. I love feeling his hands on my head, pulling me down, his black cock pushing deeper in my mouth. We have this thing were after I've sucked him a little, I'll slide him out for a minute and I say a little prayer, thinking god that he lets me take care of this beautiful black man and then I'm back down on him. Everyone other time or so, I'll lick down and suck his balls, and then lick on down. I'll push his legs up, and lick to his black asshole. I get so excited, him letting me taste him and his ass. If I'm lucky he will turn around on all fours and spread his black cheeks so I can get my tongue in him really deep. He will reach around and pull my head in so I know I'm taking care of him. I honestly love pushing my tongue in him. We always end with him pulling my head down on him, his cock deep, pushing to my throat until he cums. I feel so lucky when he starts cumming, his juice hitting my throat as I swallow, trying to take all of him. When we are done, I get up, and I always make sure to tell him "thank you for allowing me to come visit, to tasting your ass, and you feeding me, you own me". Word for word every time.

Back