White ladies: Legs up in the air ?

i realy dont know ,but i will vot for it, sinc the female mems, all agree that its hot, & love it to me i see this position very hard and wuld hert the lady or brak her back< its too much?

this is my favourite position, i like him really close to me getting all hot and sweaty.
This the absolute best position on their back, legs up and wrapped around my body. I'm pinning her to the bed. She's pulling on my ass to make sure every last inch of my cock is deep inside her. When I cum I flood her white pussy evry last drop from my balls. It's the best, and then to watch my black cum drip out of her spread pink white girl pussy.

I
mm well..IT does seem to me to be happening. your hubby may not agree with it...but nevertheless. maybe he doesn't want to notice it or something. i'd love to know YOUR thought! i mean looking around and seeing the way Black men are with white women. the amount of white women and girls with Black men is much much much more common now. NOW the white guys seems to be more like Justin Beber type of guys....even white guys in their 30's seem to me to have a bit of a softer non-assertive attitude. Just my observation....love to know what others thinky
I agree with you totally. White men are on their way out and really QUICKLY. They are still fucking white women but less and less. MOre and more white women single and married are riding black pole and that will only increase exponentially over time. Black men and black dick and balls are superior and will rule this planet. Good bye white race! Nice knowing you.

Back