White ladies: Legs up in the air ?

Love this position as a cuck, , I can see all that is happening , and the best part is when my slut wife locks her legs and ankles tight around his back. What clearer evidence is needed by him and her cuck to say "DONT PULL OUT!!! COME DEEP INSIDE ME , WHERE YOUR BLACK SEED IS WANTED
Moreover the deeper penetration and absolute control of the fuck, her legs looks really strong. I'm sure she would be able to break his body in half if she wishes.
Almost all men that I have fucked with, along my sexual life, have asked me to wrap my legs around their bodies. I think men feel wished and loved when women do that.

Love this position as a cuck, , I can see all that is happening , and the best part is when my slut wife locks her legs and ankles tight around his back. What clearer evidence is needed by him and her cuck to say "DONT PULL OUT!!! COME DEEP INSIDE ME , WHERE YOUR BLACK SEED IS WANTED
I love watching women doing that. I've watched thousands of missionary position videos where the girl/woman wraps her legs around man's body. Great part of them were from black guys fucking white girls. I can imagine the amazing orgasm that could reach the woman from that pic!

Back