white husbands tasting black sperm...

I know I've already posted some thread like this, but the question now is a little different.
What do you think that a white husbands feel when suck his wife's pussy after a black lover cummed inside it? Why do you think white husbands make this anytime? Pure excitation? A way of auto-compensated to be cuckoled? Because he wish be part of the fuck...?
If anybody has a real experience or only an idea about this topic, then feel free sharing it with me.
Love young black man dick since I was 13 taking showers with them in juvenile.we had to shower together and when I seen thyose fine asses and dicks it turned me on. Through my 20s I went with a white dancer who loved bbc and brought many home.Itvwas a big turn on to watch my girl suck and fuck her Black Bull.She would call me over to kiss me while she sucked his Superior Dick.Tasting his Bbc on her lips and him belittling me was an extreme turn on. Sometimes the Bull let me suck him too wich Dana liked to see. Once she brought a bi bbc who fucked me deep while she watched and played with herself. WE NEED A BBC FOR VALENTINES NIGHT IN HUDSON FLORIDA. PLEASE MESSAGEMUST BE 18 TO 30 AND WELL HUNG AND VERY GOOD LOOKING. HMU

Love young black man dick since I was 13 taking showers with them in juvenile.we had to shower together and when I seen thyose fine asses and dicks it turned me on. Through my 20s I went with a white dancer who loved bbc and brought many home.Itvwas a big turn on to watch my girl suck and fuck her Black Bull.She would call me over to kiss me while she sucked his Superior Dick.Tasting his Bbc on her lips and him belittling me was an extreme turn on. Sometimes the Bull let me suck him too wich Dana liked to see. Once she brought a bi bbc who fucked me deep while she watched and played with herself. WE NEED A BBC FOR VALENTINES NIGHT IN HUDSON FLORIDA. PLEASE MESSAGEMUST BE 18 TO 30 AND WELL HUNG AND VERY GOOD LOOKING. HMU
Atta boy!

[QUOTYE="beachcruzr, post: 83899Y8, member: 47316"] If I could find one I would and swallow his massive load.
tumblr_nvcdgyRRUG1rj2pebo1_400.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Beautiful incredible cock.

Back