white husbands tasting black sperm...

My husband is orally bisexual. Probably not the same as someone who is just doing it as part of a cuckold fantasy. He just likes sucking dick! LOL!
My husband is orally bisexual. Probably not the same as someone who is just doing it as part of a cuckold fantasy. He just likes sucking dick! LOL!
I must say I am very turned on by the thought of my wife cucking me but I like sucking dick also!

I guess I am orally bi sexual. When I set a lady up with a date if they know they will only kiss their boy friend. I am to lay in the middle of the bed knees bent and head toward the foot of the bed. This way I can eat her pussynto prepare her. Then suck his cock to prepare him. guide him in and when the time cums he will pull out and French Kiss her as he cums in my mouth.

How many of you white bois would love to ingest this load?

View attachment 67231
Sign me up. Lol

As for eating black seed from wife it's multiple reasons that add up. One it turns her on so damn much. Two it's tasting a superior man's seed in my wife. 3 eating his cum from her reminds me of her just getting fucked so good and I was able to make that happen for her. And fuck her flavor and the unmistakable flavor of black seed together is so good. Wish I could live on a diet of it.

Back