white husbands tasting black sperm...

I know I've already posted some thread like this, but the question now is a little different.
What do you think that a white husbands feel when suck his wife's pussy after a black lover cummed inside it? Why do you think white husbands make this anytime? Pure excitation? A way of auto-compensated to be cuckoled? Because he wish be part of the fuck...?
If anybody has a real experience or only an idea about this topic, then feel free sharing it with me.
It’s for the wife’s pleasure first and the cuck’s pleasure/curiosity second.

A lot of white bois would do just fine getting themselves that submissive first taste of what black semen tastes like. Especially after he's done cleaning her pussy.

View attachment 67229
I love this pic. We know she has a very wet black cock cum filled happy pussy., Which her husband just watched her get pounded by, now he is eating that delicious cum out of her. I want to be him so badly

When my wife Nicola pulled up in the driveway after her very first rendezvous with a Black man I was super excited and rock hard. I couldn’t wait for her to tell me all about it. I had no idea that she had gone bareback though. We had agreed STRICTLY NO BAREBACK SEX. I was scared of STDs and I kind of felt as her husband I should only ever have that sort of access to her pussy. I’m now cut off but that’s another story. So we agreed on condoms

we agreed that when Nic got home she would give me a handjob and I would lick her pussy while she told me all the sordid details. Oral was our thing because I was kind of embarrassed by penetrative sex due to my small penis

So Nic walks into our bedroom looking as though she’s been really well fucked. Hair’s a mess, skin’s marked, clothes are torn etc. And she takes of her skirt and walks towards the bed (which I was in) to put her phone on charge. Immediately the strong smell of sperm hits my nostrils. I immediately asked her if he came in her and she got really nervous. Eventually she admitted that he had, but she said it wouldn’t happen again. She said “I’ll clean myself up real good before we get intimate” and she starts heading towards the bathroom.

I don’t know what the hell got into me but in that split second I made a surprising decision. “Get in the bed. I want to taste it.” I said to her. She was so shy about it at first but I pushed and pushed. And she agreed.

Two things shocked me:

1) The sheer volume of the sperm in her cunt

2) The thick, creamy texture.

I had the time of my life devouring all that gooey Afro semen. I was like a pig, a glutton. I don’t know why I loved it so much because I’m not gay. Was it the taboo? I was brought up by my grandparents who were hardcore racists and homophobes. Could that have added to the kink? Also, until I got Nic into the lifestyle she had always been so conservative, so the idea of another man’s sperm in her pussy was so out there, especially as that man was a felon and someone we hardly knew.

What she didn’t tell me was that he’d also cum in her married white butthole! So I had twice the fun. I was like a kid in a sweet shop th
It does not matter how many times you have taste cum, there is nothing like a fresh creampie.

Yeah, but that doesn't explain why it tastes better.
My sister is currently majoring in Reproductive Biology and she told me earlier today that men of Sub-Saharan African descent have a much higher concentration of sperm cells in their semen than men of other races such as white men.

Could that be why their semen tastes different?

I certainly never saw a Black couple at an IVF clinic and I’ve been to A LOT of IVF appointments!

I tasted black sperm for the first time in High school at 17. It wasn't no male on male type thing either. It was a female friend who had a blk bf who I was closed to and eventually it just became a cuck, bull, cuckoldress sort of friendship. I then continual to have 3 other woman who wanted a black owned cuck sort of partner but was more of a friendship than a relationship. and meet over 30 couples in the past 12 years.

I feel its about the feeling of vulnerability and humbleness. In them few seconds after he cums on her you feel like your brain is at war with each other. One side says run away and just never think about the cuck thing ever again. The other says a cuck always does the cleanup. Its a action that shows a woman that you accept your role and you accept her for liking what she likes

I think if a white hubby cuck wants to be a part of this lifestyle... tasting proud BLACK African warrior sperm regularly should be considered a requirement!

th - 2021-09-12T050045.751.jpeg

Tasting proud BLACK African warrior sperm with his lilly white ass should equally be an absolute requirement as well, especially after getting SMACKED as thoroughly as he's BLACKED!!!

th - 2021-09-12T043735.439.jpeg
th - 2021-09-12T041419.705.jpeg

The white couple's submission is incomplete until this happens, and white husbands should understand that this is the ONLY SEX they're EVER going to have again! As a woman, giving it up to the BLACK MAN... just like wifey!!! Whitebois are PUSSY too!!! Especially when feminized!!!

Screenshot_20201222_131305.jpg

I think if a white hubby cuck wants to be a part of this lifestyle... tasting proud BLACK African warrior sperm regularly should be considered a requirement!

View attachment 4413187

Tasting proud BLACK African warrior sperm with his lilly white ass should equally be an absolute requirement as well, especially after getting SMACKED as thoroughly as he's BLACKED!!!

View attachment 4413193
View attachment 4413194

The white couple's submission is incomplete until this happens, and white husbands should understand that this is the ONLY SEX they're EVER going to have again! As a woman, giving it up to the BLACK MAN... just like wifey!!! Whitebois are PUSSY too!!! Especially when feminized!!!

View attachment 4413198
I agree with every word.

Back