white husbands tasting black sperm...

As some of you know would know my wife still hasn’t taken the plunge but as I feel we white boys have to worship bbc I got chatting to a bbc on here and he ordered me to meet up with him in costa del sol area…
He asked me to take some of her photos for him and a pair of used panties that he had a present.
When we met he brought out a very full used condom and emptied its contents on her panties and gave me the empty condom to keep in my mouth until he told me to spit it out. (1 hour later)
After he had brunch asking me all these humiliating questions abt my wife and how I need to convince etc he ordered the bull and I paid for it .
He then told me to let the cum dry on her panties and put them back in her drawer.
Once we got up and I thought it was over our meeting he told me to follow him to his hotel.
And in the lobby toilet ( hotel pyr in puerto banus)
He made me blow him and swallow all his cum… I had to swallow a few times to stop from making a mess…
Once he reads it he will know I’m up for it all over again.. :)

Definitely not just you, bro. Like comparing skim milk with a dash of bleach to whole sheep's milk with a touch of crack. The sweet musky pheromones in a Black Man's crotch contribute a lot to its total impact. Melanin-powered semen gives you a sweet high and erases your prideful delusions all at once.

It means there's never any apprehension about being ready to pull off at the first sign of orgasm. BBC puts you in a trance of full acceptance and helpless submission and his sperm guarantees your lifelong dependence. Just relax, serve his pleasures and savor the rich reward.
OMG this is sooooooooo true.....fyi its addicting

Me too. Silky seconds will still be there.
Oh yeaaaaahhhh!!!

Lustfully sheathing my aching erection in the slippery silken sheath of my buddy's soothing freshly shot spunk coating the walls of my ex's stretched-up immediately post-orgasmic vagina is for me the ultimate aphrodisiac
Definitely not just you, bro. Like comparing skim milk with a dash of bleach to whole sheep's milk with a touch of crack. The sweet musky pheromones in a Black Man's crotch contribute a lot to its total impact. Melanin-powered semen gives you a sweet high and erases your prideful delusions all at once.

It means there's never any apprehension about being ready to pull off at the first sign of orgasm. BBC puts you in a trance of full acceptance and helpless submission and his sperm guarantees your lifelong dependence. Just relax, serve his pleasures and savor the rich reward.
Whoah Boi!!! You left out the supremely feel-good stimulating and exciting and soothing effect on women's genital tracts---from their vaginas all the up to and through their wombs and egg-tubes---not to mention their sex-addled minds---of the prostaglandins (q.v.) in the semen of especially young black men, who usually thrust longer and harder and ejaculate more copiously than even young white males, and therefore deliver more prostaglandins into the vagina whose walls are more stretched from the thrusting which ensures that more of the black man's more powerful prostaglandins are taken up into her bloodstream to be carried by it to her brain etc.

Personally I will allow another white man's cock near my wife's pussy or any where near her body. I will not suck any white cock.

With that being said any black cock that's put in front of me I will serve and worship him swallow his cum and thank him for the honor being allowed to pleasure him. Thank him for his gift.

Offering him to my wife's body licking his black seed from her.

Willingly bending over for him if he wish
as all white animals should.. be happy to offer our white wives and to also allow his seed to feed us

Wonder why?

Probably because the guys krj sucked off were Jamaican and had recently snacked on pineapple.

My young buddy's spunk, especially if has been stored in his body for more than a day, has a delicious zingy bleachey slightly fishy penetrating and long-lasting musky taste---unless he has been eating pineapple of course, as I occasionally ask him to before I fellate him or he barebacks my ex.

Last edited:
We love having a regular bull for bareback sex! And the icing on the hot sex is me thoroughly cleaning her cum filled, well fuckd pussy! I am the cuck king of cum eating, lol. I love my wife and the bull watching me lick and suck her used pussy.
[/QU well man I'm happy for you glad things are going well. Fiance and I are just starting into this type of lifestyle and we are still looking for bulls
around our part of Ohio. And I'll be honest as many cattle as there are in Ohio, it sure is hard to find cuckolding buiis . Quite frustrating to be honest

:love:The first time I licked my wife clean was only a few days after I learned of her affair. It was a period of turmoil when I was not sure how long she would continue to live with me. She had come back from her lover's villa and we were in bed together and my head was all over the place. Aroused by the thought she was fresh back from a black lover, uncertain how things were going to pan out. I had heard of 'eating creampies' and found myself wondering if I would ever have another chance to try such an experience if I did not just do it there and then.

My wife was relaxed, slightly horny, but quiet satisfied with herself.

While I tossed and turned and wondered. It was almost a compulsive urge to try it at least once.

So turned and cuddled before slowly sucking on her nipples getting her aroused. When I slipped between her legs she had not been expecting me to dip my head lower. She loved being licked, it her first and favourite kind of sex.

When I did start kissing my way down, she protested. Said ‘not that, that she was not clean, that it was not the night for that.’ She even tried to push me head away, which was so unlike her. But I knew how she would react once my tongue was in place and licking so persisted.

When my tongue found her, her hands just locked in my hair, She was still saying, but not pushing me away. When my tongue got busy her thighs came up and locked around my head and her hands were now pulling me in.

I licked, she moaned her way to an orgasm.

When I had brought her to orgasm she raised herself and just looked at me with wondrous wide eyes and said ‘I can’t believe you just did that..’

A few weeks later she came home around 2am in the morning. I woke from my sleep to find her rubbing her wet pussy over my chest. When she saw I was awake she rose up kneeling on either side of my head, reached down to grasp my head and said…’Ok, if this is really what you want here you are’ and drew my head up between her legs.

For me it was never about humiliation, it was never about black superiority¸ and I am both amused and bemused by those who present it that way, and I can understand their perspective.

For me it was all about giving my wife pleasure. Making her moan and groan her way to orgasm. She may have just come from another man’s bed, but she was in my bed now and it was me making love to her and giving her excitement.

After 14 years of marriage our sex life was ‘mundane.’ In Africa it went back to 3 or 4 nights a week, and my thanks to those African men who did not take ‘no’ for an answer when they wanted kinky sex with a beautiful white woman…J
That is the most beautiful description of total devotion to ones wife!! We love it for this single reason!! Thank you so much!!

i was always made to lick/eat my own splat, with my wife. (this was prior to her and her Bull), when she took on the Bull, it was told to clean up his fresh load that had not been deeply deposited in her. Let's face it, he probably came 25% more than my dribble. My first taste of ingesting his load from the sweaty tits of my wife i tasted something that i had never.. it was richer, creamier, full of flavor, and addicting. that was 8 yrs ago and i still am addicted to the load of a Black God. i thought it was just his load, but no.. all Black Gods loads are so much flavorful than a white *******.

Back