white husbands tasting black sperm...

Its such a trip seeing supposedly straight white guys licking my cum off their bitches pussy, or them asking nicely to suck my dick.
Well Sir , I was str8 before I met my ex ... She is a Size Queen ... To which I didnt know either, until after we were married...... But to make a Very Long story short by the time she left with one of her Blk b/fs ,she & the other 3 b/fs along with my (what I thought norm curiosity) turned me into a BIG BLK DICK LUVIN cummthirsty cucky... & Yessss I am ADDICTED to Blk MEN with Awesome Big Dicks & LOTS of cummmmmm.... Cant Help IT.... I LUV Suckin Blk Dick & Yesss gettin my boi-pussy stretched ...

Well Sir , I was str8 before I met my ex ... She is a Size Queen ... To which I didnt know either, until after we were married...... But to make a Very Long story short by the time she left with one of her Blk b/fs ,she & the other 3 b/fs along with my (what I thought norm curiosity) turned me into a BIG BLK DICK LUVIN cummthirsty cucky... & Yessss I am ADDICTED to Blk MEN with Awesome Big Dicks & LOTS of cummmmmm.... Cant Help IT.... I LUV Suckin Blk Dick & Yesss gettin my boi-pussy stretched ...
DITTO with me dude i was the size queen though always have had a little cock and small ballsack so wanted my wife to know what a real horse hung mans cock would be like had several 9-10+ inch long buddys (all uncircumcised) and finally convinced her to try out my budys big long thick cocks have never went back i love getting mounted too!

Yeah, this happens a lot.

Back