white husbands tasting black sperm...

my wife milked her bull into the champagne glass the we used to toast at our wedding reception, and he ordered her to drop her wedding ring into the cum-filled glass. i then had to fish out the ring with my tongue and ******* his cum. after that, he made me clean her ring , kneel down and propose to my sweet wife while they both humiliated me.

my wife milked her bull into the champagne glass the we used to toast at our wedding reception, and he ordered her to drop her wedding ring into the cum-filled glass. i then had to fish out the ring with my tongue and ******* his cum. after that, he made me clean her ring , kneel down and propose to my sweet wife while they both humiliated me.
wow lucky guy i wish i could have wraped my lips ard his beaquitful blk dk and swallow his nutt

Her Pet; I love cum and Goddess Kat loves cum and seeing me eat cum. I eat my cum most time when i cum in or on Goddess Kat, it turns her on like crazy, and it does for me as well. If I was to jack off, I'd eat all my cum, so eating another men's cum is not a big deal for me. I't's also of course about being submissive and GK wanting me to do it, but for me it will be a pleasure and I actually look forward to doing it for my 1st time next week in NoLa when we are on our honeymoon :)

Back