white husbands tasting black sperm...

I know I've already posted some thread like this, but the question now is a little different.
What do you think that a white husbands feel when suck his wife's pussy after a black lover cummed inside it? Why do you think white husbands make this anytime? Pure excitation? A way of auto-compensated to be cuckoled? Because he wish be part of the fuck...?
If anybody has a real experience or only an idea about this topic, then feel free sharing it with me.
So for me it took me awhile to realize why it turned me on so much...Initially I was jealous and insecure bc I knew I couldn't please my queen like that but it still turned me on..I was always into men too so I do just love sucking up cum in general but I used to think I enjoyed it bc I was a pathetic excuse of a man and it's what I deserve for being born a super athletic male that was fem af and had a tiny cock, but I realized as I began to accept myself that it really is an expression of pure love that transcends societal ideas of what a relationship is. I love my queen so much and would do anything for her. I'm her slut and we love that dynamic but she's also a cock loving slut that loves being a dirty whore and I mean that as the highest compliment so it's a true expression on love for me to accept her as she is even though society would frown upon it and it's pure love for her that I'm a slutty sissy w a micropenis that has always felt feminine and she accepts me and dominates me and we take cock together..That's my take at least but it took accepting that it's okay to be a slutty sissy. I was built for it with my big booty and tint cock lol.

my hubbys small pecker gets hard everytime he cleans my black lovers cock with his mouth, as far as i am concerned he belongs on the cocks the i bring home that is what he is for....he is a wimp and belongs in panties!!!! i have the pictures to prove it! If a bull wants anal or oral my hubby is available and i will enjoy waching and providing all the pussy!
Lol he's a lucky slut!

The feelings for me is a mixture (like both their cum) of humiliation, being obedient and controlled, and mostly on my part, a show of loyalty and approval of the entire situation. You have to figure this as a definite. When you not only taste another mans cum but also accept it inside your own body, then you become a small part of that man. Much the same way a female feels when a man cums in her, there is a special bond made between them right then and there.

For the males though, when one provides the cum and the other tastes and accepts it inside him, the provider owns the accepter. Why? Mainly because that establishes and then states sexual dominance and control. The black man uses the white boys own wife to obtain his own sexual satisfaction and release and then hubby has to taste the results of that satisfaction and release as a performance with an audience. His wife is sexually content, so is the black man all while hubby is still carrying his own cum inside his loaded set of balls and then must humiliatingly taste the black cum result of his wife and the black mans sexual gratification.

There is also an added twist of humiliation that the white boy feels from it after the fact and as an end result. He knows that he did something that the black man has never and would never do, yet the black man watched him do it. The black man gains an ego and self esteem boost from it while the white boy gains...neither one. He does gain sort of a sense of accomplishment though. Much like the black mans feeling of accomplishment but in a totally different way.

The white boy can go out into his normal society and be around his normal surroundings of people and places with a feeling that he has did something possibly that no one else in this room has ever done. But who knows, he just might very well be in the same room with others that feel the same way and are holding the same secret and feelings as a result.
Do you find that with his cum and hers that there's a different texture to the juices...it's silky like isn't it

yes, if the hubby is into creampie eating, definitely feed him. Michael has always cleaned me after sex but the first time for bbc cum was when i had a solo date with a guy we met at a LS party but didn't hook up. But got his number.
When I got home around 1 AM, i climbed into bed and slowly sat down over his face. When we woke up i said are you hungry, I brought you some pie and sat down on his face and opening mouth. I'm not sure how much was there but it felt like I pushed out quite a bit. Michael asked how many loads and I said just the one. He said, wow, that was very juicy pussy.

My wife is not turned on by the idea of me doing anything with the other man etc or vice versa. Not her thing at all, and not mine either, but she did say she would want me to guide him into her, to show I am willing giving up the right to her pussy and willing letting someone else own it. At that point there is no going back, I have agreed and even instigated the act. From there on out, her pussy is his. Afterward she said she wants to emotionally reconnect and wants me to reclaim her but I still won’t be allowed in her pussy because I willing gave my rights to it away. She wants me to clean her up showing that I have accepted it, and also she wants me to make her cum with my tongue as part of feeling connected with me again. Then wants me to hold her as she falls asleep in my arms the way she usually does after she’s been taken care of.

Back