white husbands cut off..

I’m with you on that. I like the idea of a cuckold lifestyle but not sure about actually going through it for real for fear of being cut off. As it is now the wife now uses large bbc dildos more and usually I get a handjob afterwards. It’s pretty hot and I don’t complain and after watching her fuck bbc dildos I erupt in her hand afterwards very quickly. I still will get pussy now and again but the dildo is more a part of our regular routine. I could never imagine her getting the real thing and cutting me off but that fear keeps me from pushing her into it

Trust me it is not the worst thing in the world. I feel so much better knowing that I don't have that pressure on me anymore. It's hard to explain it if you're a straight white male but once a white female gets that feeling of a real man in side of her lasting forever and taking control of her, you will never want to disappoint her when you see how much less pleasure she gets with you. As long as you are both on the same page it is great. Me and my wife came to an agreement that I will never be inside of her, so we both know I had to be stimulated in other ways. This lifestyle is successful with good communication

I am cut off from intercourse. But i still give her oral and use toys and things with her
That's awesome. Nothing feels better then when your wife becomes the boss and cut you off, and somehow it's just like having sex or even better LOL I am in Chastity most of the time anyway, if not I would not stop jerking off. I do get to perform oral on her when she wants it or when she's getting ready for her man. We don't really do a lot of toys, she usually just calls up one of her guys

That's awesome. Nothing feels better then when your wife becomes the boss and cut you off, and somehow it's just like having sex or even better LOL I am in Chastity most of the time anyway, if not I would not stop jerking off. I do get to perform oral on her when she wants it or when she's getting ready for her man. We don't really do a lot of toys, she usually just calls up one of her guys
Man I give you credit. I don’t think I could ever go into chastity. After a week or so I’d be dying for release. We have tried with me
just not jerking off and after 2 weeks, I was so horny it was ridiculous. The wife tried to have sex with me and started foreplay and I came a very prematurely in her hand before she could even put me in her pussy. It felt like my dick was exploding. The volume of cum I spewed was quite impressive, lol

Lol yeah it was a little tough at first but I like it alot now. I've always had the problem that I take forever to bust, and it just got worse the more we got into this lifestyle. Before I went into full chastity I couldn't even get hard with my wife. But now that I'm locked up and reminded of my submissiveness and makes me so horny all the time. This is one of the reasons it has really made our sex life so much better

Lol yeah it was a little tough at first but I like it alot now. I've always had the problem that I take forever to bust, and it just got worse the more we got into this lifestyle. Before I went into full chastity I couldn't even get hard with my wife. But now that I'm locked up and reminded of my submissiveness and makes me so horny all the time. This is one of the reasons it has really made our sex life so much better
After enough time in chastity, I would probably do anything and I mean anything my wife says to gain release. When we did it for 2 weeks that felt like forever. I can’t imagine going longer. The feeling has to be overwhelming the longer you go without cumming.

I honestly have pretty much given up on wanting to jerk off lol. I now concentrate on trying to stay soft inside of it because I was pretty big, but I am trying to shrink as much as I can. The hardest part is when I watch her taking a big black dick and screaming for him. I start to get hard and rub myself and that's how I cum. Lol pathetic but it's amazing

I honestly have pretty much given up on wanting to jerk off lol. I now concentrate on trying to stay soft inside of it because I was pretty big, but I am trying to shrink as much as I can. The hardest part is when I watch her taking a big black dick and screaming for him. I start to get hard and rub myself and that's how I cum. Lol pathetic but it's amazing
I’ve read that guys who lock themselves in chastity for extended periods of time really can shrink their errections a lot. Mine’s never been big so I can only imagine how tiny it would become, lol

I’ve read that guys who lock themselves in chastity for extended periods of time really can shrink their errections a lot. Mine’s never been big so I can only imagine how tiny it would become, lol
Yeah that's what I have heard as well, I was 7.5 and very thick, I haven't been out of my cage in a few weeks but the last time I took it out it was definitely smaller. You just made me so jealous of you LOL I want to be so small

Yeah that's what I have heard as well, I was 7.5 and very thick, I haven't been out of my cage in a few weeks but the last time I took it out it was definitely smaller. You just made me so jealous of you LOL I want to be so small
Being small definantly lends itself easier to the cuck fetish. When I see my wife gaped on 8 or 9 inch thick bbc dildos it’s so hot knowing she can take me really easy after those thick dildos. On a good day I’m just under 5 inches and have average thickness. If I locked it up long enough I would imagine I could maybe get it to under 4 inches. I shaved it once for my wife and she commented that’s it her gherkin

From my wife is not just about the size, it's about how they bang her. How much more dominant they are, how verbal they are, the size definitely helps LOL it's so damn hot after she's been used for over an hour and she tells me how she feels like she's been fucked by a baseball bat. I could never do that to her, but that's what she deserves and wants. She loves how they know their role in the bedroom and outside. I am only dominant outside, and I don't need a big dick for that lol plus I love having an all day constantly reminding me honestly

Many misconceptions & false choices:

First off the only relationship / marriage worth having is the one where both parties are actively choosing to keep it.

Second a person only "controls" you as far as your consent, i.e. one spouse controls the other only to the degree to which they consent to be controlled.

Sexually speaking: An individual in a marriage needs to (1) make their partner's needs a priority and (2) make their own needs a priority.

If you make your partner's needs and your own needs a priorty, very rarely will either of you not get to an acceptable negotiation. Regardless if you are into power exchange relationship or egalitarian 50/50.

BOTH people make that their commitment there will be no issues. Not one.

If you want a dog part of the deal is to feed it & walk it. Even when you don't want to & even when it's "not satisfying".

Even if the wife has a gaping, perma-stretched out vag and she needs Shane Disel with a Bad Dragon girth extender just to orgasm & the husband has a mouse dick & cums in two pumps, if he wants to (try) & fuck her occasionally there's no reason that should be off the table.

They should be able to negotiate a suitable agreement between each other before taking into consideration any Bull or 3rd.

Likewise if the hubs wants denial & the wife doesn't there should be a win-win agreement there somewhere.

I've met seen some really hardcore couples who regularly "take time off" just to reset and rekindle their intimacy.

The kink is always waiting when they want to come back to it.

I'd say the first mistake couples make for dipping their toe in denial or exclusivity outside the marriage is they don't put an expiration date on it to reset & reevaluate.

Wife wants exclusivity with Bull? Great, predefine what exclusivity means. Then try if for a month. One. Month.

Define everyone's role, define EVERYONE'S needs and how those needs will be met FOR THAT MONTH.

When the month is over, its over, even if everything is going great, all kink pauses.

Pre-exclusive sex life resumes between couple, reset and ******* yourselves to take a week or two to "unpack" the experience.

I heard a Domme in a neighboring State say of her caged, cuck husband: "If he's a good man he's going to want to make sure my needs are met. If I'm a good woman I'm going to recognize that effort want to make sure ALL HIS NEEDS ARE MET."(Emph added).

Kinda simple as that.

Many misconceptions & false choices:

First off the only relationship / marriage worth having is the one where both parties are actively choosing to keep it.

Second a person only "controls" you as far as your consent, i.e. one spouse controls the other only to the degree to which they consent to be controlled.

Sexually speaking: An individual in a marriage needs to (1) make their partner's needs a priority and (2) make their own needs a priority.

If you make your partner's needs and your own needs a priorty, very rarely will either of you not get to an acceptable negotiation. Regardless if you are into power exchange relationship or egalitarian 50/50.

BOTH people make that their commitment there will be no issues. Not one.

If you want a dog part of the deal is to feed it & walk it. Even when you don't want to & even when it's "not satisfying".

Even if the wife has a gaping, perma-stretched out vag and she needs Shane Disel with a Bad Dragon girth extender just to orgasm & the husband has a mouse dick & cums in two pumps, if he wants to (try) & fuck her occasionally there's no reason that should be off the table.

They should be able to negotiate a suitable agreement between each other before taking into consideration any Bull or 3rd.

Likewise if the hubs wants denial & the wife doesn't there should be a win-win agreement there somewhere.

I've met seen some really hardcore couples who regularly "take time off" just to reset and rekindle their intimacy.

The kink is always waiting when they want to come back to it.

I'd say the first mistake couples make for dipping their toe in denial or exclusivity outside the marriage is they don't put an expiration date on it to reset & reevaluate.

Wife wants exclusivity with Bull? Great, predefine what exclusivity means. Then try if for a month. One. Month.

Define everyone's role, define EVERYONE'S needs and how those needs will be met FOR THAT MONTH.

When the month is over, its over, even if everything is going great, all kink pauses.

Pre-exclusive sex life resumes between couple, reset and ******* yourselves to take a week or two to "unpack" the experience.

I heard a Domme in a neighboring State say of her caged, cuck husband: "If he's a good man he's going to want to make sure my needs are met. If I'm a good woman I'm going to recognize that effort want to make sure ALL HIS NEEDS ARE MET."(Emph added).

Kinda simple as that.

How dare you post sensible advice here.

Well we have discussed it an basically she said if I am really going to let another man have her then I dont get to have intercourse. I can lick her and cuddle and clean up after him but no more sex. It sounded harsh at first but now I actually crave it.
My thoughts exactly. When hubs suggested this, the idea was for me to get a bigger guy to give me great sex. Hubs and I always had great sex but with my bulls it's another level. I've been stretched and hubs can no longer compete. Why would I need to make love to him anymore. We are intimate, he licks me all over and used his hands. But when a BF can do what he does every single time, sex with Michael seems a little wastful. I love him more than life, but I don't need his penis anymore. J xoxox

I think the term cut off seems harsh, but it can also be quite liberating for a cuck, to not have to perform and fail. For us, the default is generally no intercourse and then from earning it or being gifted it, it comes as a treat/ reward for me to look forward to/ work towards. Just like a nice dinner night out, a stay at a special hotel etc. it has always been something special, especially if its without a condom.

In our house/ relationship, living a FLR, pussy is and always has been treated as a special privilege not a right.

I think the term cut off seems harsh, but it can also be quite liberating for a cuck, to not have to perform and fail. For us, the default is generally no intercourse and then from earning it or being gifted it, it comes as a treat/ reward for me to look forward to/ work towards. Just like a nice dinner night out, a stay at a special hotel etc. it has always been something special, especially if its without a condom.

In our house/ relationship, living a FLR, pussy is and always has been treated as a special privilege not a right.
As a cuck I so agree with you may wife’s pussy is a special privilege for me and not my right to demand use of it she decides if I can touch it let alone fuck it, as a cuck I know my limits.

Back