White Grandmother's and bbc.

I fit into this category although no longer active. The desire is still there, but my body just can't most days. I am envious of all you ladies that survived menopause's cold hammer and were able to keep on fucking. I'm with all of you in spirit.

B.

So sorry to hear that. The women I know who are now post-menopausal are all still horny and all still fucking.

Oh my wife is 59, started cucking me 9 years ago with her first of many black lovers. She was inhibited at first but once she started fucking this guy she never looked back. Today finds her with a lover of two years , he's 63 and makes love to her very often. Sometimes I just listen as he gives her his fat BBC over and over. She groans and cries out as the bed squeaks away most of the night. Once things settle down , she comes into the guest room where I am and we kiss and hug and then I put my head between her legs and clean their mess up. She holds my head steady as I gulp it down and she explodes. Yes, she's a grandma but also a cuckoldress that loves black dick.

I don't know when I think of grandmas they are warm & nurturing. They bake sugar cookie keep putting food on you your plate because they think you have or won't eat again. Basically its hard to see them sexually. Am I a bad person for those thoughts? 🤔

Back