White Grandmother's and bbc.

Where are all my lovely, glorious, mature debutantes from Atlanta? My love and lust for women like you all is a thirst that I'd love to drown. From thin to thick I love you all and hope to find one of you possibly interested in a long term relationship or a friend with benefits. Please, don't hesitate to say hello.

If you’re still looking, let us see if we’re aligned and I maybes the right fit for you guys. Do not hesitate to reach out if interested.

kind Regards
We love your nick name, but not sure about the fertility aspect! LOL Hint: We do this purely for the fun and pleasure; a 'gift', Egyptian or not, 9 months down the road is not......needed. :) HA!

We love your nick name, but not sure about the fertility aspect! LOL Hint: We do this purely for the fun and pleasure; a 'gift', Egyptian or not, 9 months down the road is not......needed. :) HA!

I merely chose that username simply because it’s powerful origin and because it’s cool to say. The fertility part was not relevant. Thank you for pointing that out though...

I merely chose that username simply because it’s powerful origin and because it’s cool to say. The fertility part was not relevant. Thank you for pointing that out though...
A well-chosen nick name! I'll bet it set many to head scratching and wondering. In that respect, the fertility aspect IS present: it gave birth to thoughts and thinking in others. Good job

Back