White Grandmother's and bbc.

Menopause hit me very hard physically. First sex became painful and then it went downhill from there. I know I'm not a youngster anymore, but my mind doesn't feel as old as my body does sometimes.
My sympathies, my ex wife had the exact same thing. We split a while back, not related to it at all but it is, I was told, extremely difficult to manage it participating....

We met off at a swinger site. But yes in public its hard....they think half of us , are looking for sugar mamas. Dont believe we just wanna fuck them lol. No way a chick in late 60s , early 70s would think a young black guy wants to make her a BBC slut lol.
totally agree, I am not looking for a sugar mama, I just have always been attracted to older women and looking to for an older woman to date and pleasure.

Yes there are! Some of us “awake” later in life. I can tell you I personally am way more free thinking at this age and WAY more comfortable in my own skin. I’m “crushing” on a guy here. If it ever happens it will be mind blowing for me, which will make it mind blowing for him too!
Speak with him.

Back