White Grandmother's and bbc.

"I wonder what he'd say if I told him I was thinking about getting fucked by a twenty year old black stud right now?"

9-jpg.2103127

Love Gilfs have a 64 white broad out in OH I bang once or twice year for last 6 years. She's a freak and only likes DP (no 1on1 sex) so it takes planning to set things up. I also have another chick that 50 something that I fuck like 2 to 3 times a month while her hubby watches. She not quite the freak (doesn't do anal), but can suck a golf ball though a garden-hose.

Last edited:
Just wondering how many Grandmother's are there on the site over 55 and do you actively search for BBC?
I’m over 55 yrs of age,and I don’t know about actively searching for bbc,but I certainly enjoy,love and have a lot of regular sensual sexy fun with my wonderful black lover,whose blessed with a gorgeous yummy 9” bbc,which just fits my tight little pussy beautifully ! Being a QoS,my pussy is soo horny and craves regular erotic hot sex from my black lover - my need and desire for bbc is insatiable ! Lol xxx

I’m over 55 yrs of age,and I don’t know about actively searching for bbc,but I certainly enjoy,love and have a lot of regular sensual sexy fun with my wonderful black lover,whose blessed with a gorgeous yummy 9” bbc,which just fits my tight little pussy beautifully ! Being a QoS,my pussy is soo horny and craves regular erotic hot sex from my black lover - my need and desire for bbc is insatiable ! Lol xxx
Wow and you look incredible wish I was your regular lover x

Nellie, my HW, is 56 but passes for 30ish. She is blessed with good genes and a workout ethic to keep the "playground looking good"! Her current BBC BF is same age as our oldest *******-31. She likes the young guys and has done lots between 18 and 25. I am so proud of her and so happy for her and them!

Back