White Grandmother's and bbc.

Love it. I fucked a great grandmother before
Me too,she was 69 years old. That woman loved my dick,I couldn't pry her off it with a crowbar. She would grab me by the hand and take me to the bedroom as soon as I walked in the door. She would strip off all her clothes and sit on my face in a 69 position for an hour, while I tongue punched her holes,and the only time that she took her mouth off my cock was when she was cumming! She was so fantastic!

Last edited:
I absolutely love older women and always have. When I was a kid the older women used to wear those tight fitting polyester slacks that shows off every curve of their bodies, and older women usually have a bit of a belly on them and a few other curves that younger women don't have yet. I used to get so hard looking at them,wanting to undress them and fuck them. Most have those huge over 50 tits to complete the package! So hot. I love looking at their asses and their panty lines to see what type of undies they wear. I love them all from bikini cut to thongs,to full cut,and especially granny panties! I look at someone's innocent granny in a moo moo,and I am already thinking about how I can get under their moo moo and pull their full cut granny panties off with the soaked crotch! Give me a woman who is 55 to 80 plus and I am a happy pervert!

Last edited:
Grannies are so hot to me, they wont let age slow them down
It's a shame that men their age aren't showing them the appreciation and the satisfaction they want
Still horny as hell, looking for someone to match their libido. That's where we come in to help out. Maybe "get some coffee together" and getting deeply acquainted. Theyre not shy, they tell you exactly what they want, straight to the point. Such a turn on seeing someone you thought as innocent (like a nurse or a teacher) being a total slut. Hate to see so many think of themselves as unattractive because of age, when there's plenty young bulls wanting an opportunity to go balls deep and unload in some experienced pussy.

Im always looking for older women to talk, fuck and share. Im 23 and all my friends want someone mature

Back