white girls who proclaim their love for interracial

There will be more to follow, but I will give you a quick rundown on how this started. Several years ago, we were talking about fantacies, and the wife told me she had always wondered about being with a black guy. . I had no problems and was turned on, so we agreed to give it a try. A few weeks later, she had set something up with a black fellow at a local swingers club, and we went out. I had agreed to say nothing, and to wait on them as if THEY were a couple. There was a code word if anything went wrong. They spent the night dancing, and making out in a booth. . .with me around as if I was a casual friend. Amazingly no one said anything. I would add that many of the regulars knew the wife and I, as we had been going for about 6 months, but had not met with anyone. FInally about midnight the wife told me to go get a room, and I left the club got a room at a local motel, some water, and other misc items at a ******* store. I went back to the club to pick them up, and was pretty damn horney.

Took them to the motel, and we went in and she lost her virginity (so to speak) to Wilbur. He was a fairly young but attractive black guy of about 30. We had agreed that I would always be present, and it was ok for me to take pictures. This is exactly what happened. They spent the night togather, and I slept on the couch, but was finally allowed to "have her" at around 4:00AM, after they finished. She insisted I clean her cum filled pussy first, and Wilbur though that was funny as hell. He said he could get used to having "white boy" humiliated, and serving them. The wife told me she loved it and it would happen again. Wilbur reminded me in no uncertain terms that my wifes pussy was now his. That was a very strange and scarry feeling to know that my wife of 17 years was in total agreement that her pussy now belonged to a black man.

I must have lasted all of 2 minutes, and Wilbur laughed at my performance, the wife told him, I was not nearly as good as he was, and that yes, her body was now his.

They showered togather after my poor performance and they sent me to get some food for them, which I did. When I got back, the door was locked and they would not open it for 30 minutes. She looked quite satisfied, and Wilbur again laughed at me, and said it was typical that white boys couldn't fuck. . .that he hoped he planted a black baby in my wife. Oh boy, the die was now cast!

About 3 months later, the wife had been with one other black man, who was not as good, but she came to me one day and said she thought she had found "the perfect arraingement," and IF I was brave enough she would tell me about it. My curiousity peaked, I said a very pensive "yes." She told me to be available that Tuesday, and that I was expected to be submissive and that was all she said. I was on pins and needles until Tuesday rolled around. We got in her van that afternoon, and she drove. We went to a Denny's in Overland Park and went inside. She asked me if I was sure I was ready for "this?" I asked her what "This," was and she would only say, "[Y]ou will see." We were seated by an attractive older black woman and my wife told her we were there to see Mr. Richard. She sat us near the back, and as it was mid afternoon, there were a few older white couples in the place. We sat down with my wife to my side, and the waitress brought us menues. We ordered Iced tea and waited.

After about 20 minutes a short stocky, slightly nerdy black fellow of about 30 came in and the waitress brought him over to our table. He sat down ne the opposite side, and introduced himself. We exchanged plesantries, and he looked at my wife and told her to "come sit over here," by him. I was truly shocked. . who the F*** was this guy? Jeannie got up and moved over and sat next to him on his right. They looked at each other and she leaned in and he french kissed my wife. . right there in Dennys. You could have knocked me over with a feather. They continued the lip lock for several moments, and stopped with a bit of a laugh. . . "I want you to meet Richard," she said. . ."He is my new friend and has an interesting story to tell."

The waitress came back by and brough him a menu and glass of water. She asked if he needed a few minutes, and then looked at me with a wry smile. . she knew something I did not and I was really starting to wonder what was going on?? . . . I was about ready to stand up, grab my wife and walk out. . but the wife sensed my unease and told me to sit down and stay quite and reminded me of my promise to remain submissive.

He finally ordered something to eat and asked if we would like anything. Jeannie ordered a slice of pie but, my stomach was in knots, so I did not order anything. Jeannie and Richard were looking into one anothers eyes like lovers, and holding hands on the table in plain sight. This was not something that you did in Overland Park, Kansas at that time! I could do nothing but be humiliated. Richard looked at me and said, "So, your wife tells me she likes black men. . .dominate black men. . . how do you feel about this?" She says you have no, "staying power?" I looked back at him and was flummoxed! "I, I, I. . . .ah, ah. . .well, yes, I suppose so, we have played around a bit. . ." "Played around eh?" the Dark skinned black man said. . he continued. "I understand your wife is a slut. . and will do anything I tell her. and you ain't gonna do *******, but jack off, boy. . . " Jeannie smiled and seemed to be rubbing his leg and laughing. . . "Answer him" she said.

What to say? I was being emasculated in public. By a large black man with my wife sitting at his side. . .I was unnearved, scared, usnsure, but also a bit excited. I had no idea what to say. Richard spoke again. . ."Jeannie tells me you are a pussy. . .you wear panties, she wears the pants in the family and she has been getting off with black men? What is the problem? Can't get it up?" he asked. "Well, ah, I can get it up. . we ah, do play around a bit, and do some swinging. .. We have two kidsI do alright as a medical salesman. . .we have a nice house near Weatherby lake. . ."

"Thats good boy. . .I have an arraingement that your wife and I have been talking about. . ." he said. . . WTF I thought? I asked pensively. . ."Like what?"I asked.

"We have talked about a little arraingement, For a while, I am going to take care of what you can't. . your wife needs some 'loving and attention that you are not giving her' She is tired of being ignored. I can fill her needs, whereas you can't" he quipped. "There will of course be a price for you to pay for my 'SERVICES'"

"But, But, she is MY wife. . and. . ." I started, but Richard cut me off. . ."Shut up and listen. . .I'm not looking at marrying her. .or taking her away, but you are going to make some 'accomidations" for a while, and you are going to like it, or some embarassing things will come to light. Right Jeannie?" The words cut me to the quick, and I had no answer, but could feel the anger rolling up inside me.

"But nothing. . Here is the deal. We are going to come to an agreement, and sign an agreement. . you and your lovely wife Jeannie are both going to belong to me, for 30, 45 or 90 days to start. Everything is on the downlow, and no one knows. I service your wife, you submit, keep your mouth quite and all is good. . .otherwise. . ."

"Otherwise what?" I said, getting indignant. ..

"Othewise a few embarassing things make their way to your employeer, and friends. . .You see, we are all friends here. . you and I were in the military in Iraq. And I am visiting for a while. Everything is cool, We sign a contract to that effect, and all is good. . Jeannie is happy, I am happy and you are too, knowing your wife is getting what she needs. . . .right baby?" he says looking at Jeannie. Who is staring back at him like a lover, and seems to be rubbing his leg or worse!

"Ok, but. . . " I started. . .

"Ok but, Jeannie has told me things you guys will Not do. . I am good with that, and will have that added to the contract. No filth, no pain. . .You can object to anything at any time but when you say "NO" it is all over!" You good with that?

"As long as we can stop at any time with no issues. .
." I said.

"Agreed" Richard Nodded. . .before leaning over to kiss Jeannie again. She then really caught me off guard, and brought her hand up over the table, and stuck her first two fingers out. . and put them to my lips and said "shusss!" It was then that I realized that she had Richards Pre- cum on her fingers. . . "open your mouth" she said."

Holy *******! She was feeding me this mans precum, and in public!! While I had eaten her creampies, this was new terratory! I looked around curiously and pensively to see if anyone was looking and no one was. . .

"Eat it." he said, and get used to it!

I knew I was in for an interesting month or two. What the hell was I agreeing to??

End part I

Hey, love your story!

Please continue at the Stories Forum

Back