white girls who proclaim their love for interracial

1704749174057.png
An Early meeting with Richard. While he was married, for a while he could come over and spend the night with my wife and I had to sleep in the daughters room (She was away at College) It was frustrating as hell knowing he was fucking the ******* out of my wife and I was not allowed in the room. Hell, even his wife encouraged it, as she put it, "All he wants to do is fuck the ******* out of me all the time. . .you are doing me a favor!"

Richard was about 30, and as you can see a bit portly, but damn, he was a horney bastard. He left my wife sore as hell many times. We had initially a greed on a contract that I will have to tell you about. . .but he basically had open access for a month. And what a month it was. Sadly w e had to move out of Kansas City due to my work.

1704750250002.png
A photo taken by Richards wife Timeka, as I was not permitted on their dates. He would have Timeka pick her up and bring her over to his house to use for an afternoon, Working nights I was always home when this happened, and Timeka would tease me about it. I should add that his wife, Timeka was a large woman (about 270 pounds) and did on at least a few occasions have me perform oral sex on her. She would tease me that my cock was too small, but use me anyway. She also called at one point and told me she was pregnant and it was mine! Another story though. But damn frustrating.

1704750806485.png
Richard was twisted as hell, as he one time told us someone would come by Saturday night and have a red band with "Do It" written on it, and my wife was expected to give him whatever he wanted. We were living in a nice apartment in Kansas City, and sure as the world, about 8:30 that evening there was a knock at the door. The man was this fellow Timothy. My wife had been told to dress a certain way that I was not to know about (her wedding dress and lingerie) and I was to answer the door and make sure he had whatever he needed. I answered the door and a 50 something man was there. . .he had the Red band, and said he was there to see "the woman" I invited him in, He was nicely dressed and I am sure he got my nosy neighbors attention. . .I had him sit down and he asked for a beer, which I got for him. I went to our bedroom and knocked, my wife appeared in her wedding dress, and she asked about the man at the door. . I was shocked. . not her wedding dress?!? (There is more to this story but later) I told her he seemed older but decent, and she came out. She had a subdued look about her and approached him with her head down. He stood back and looked her over and said, "Well, you are mine for the evening, you good?" she said, she guessed so, and they sat down on the couch and started with small talk. I was told I was dismissed, and went to the kitchen and sat down and asked myself how the hell we got here.

After about an hour, they were kissing passionatly, and she was exploring his crotch with her hand. He started to unzip her dress, and said, No, lets go in the bedroom, I don't want your "boyfriend to watch, when I take you." They went to the bedroom and closed the door, I heard it lock, and they turned the stereo on. . She came out about an hour and half later wearing a tee shirt, and got some beers, and I asked her how it was going. . she smiled and went back in the bedroom. I did not see them until the next morning.

This picture was taken by them in the bedroom, and was one of the few I got. Turns out that Timothy was was Richards older brother!

Last edited:
Back