white girls: Question

Ladies you know we cant resist heels. And theres a reason it makes you look more feminine. Pops out your chest and arches your back, thats why we always respond to it.

Heels are cool and sexy most of the time. But I like to be barfoot when they keep their shoes on. I don't know what is the psychological explanation, it's exciting.
Apologies for daring to speculate.....but perhaps you feel more naked when barefoot?...similar to a waxed vagina?

Apologies for daring to speculate.....but perhaps you feel more naked when barefoot?...similar to a waxed vagina?
You may be right. I love nudity and hate body hair on me, except for my head. I take my shoes whenever I can, in the library, in class, at home. Only in winter, I wear thick socks, but avoid shoes. Still, I love heels and boots for outdoors and got a good collection of them.

You may be right. I love nudity and hate body hair on me, except for my head. I take my shoes whenever I can, in the library, in class, at home. Only in winter, I wear thick socks, but avoid shoes. Still, I love heels and boots for outdoors and got a good collection of them.
My wife loves sex in heels, and maybe more so because the men like them too. But my ex-fiance loved being naked i.e.: no lingerie, waxed pussy and no heels. She felt it was more raw and 'primal' being there with only her body there to amuse anyone fucking her. She did always have perfectly pedicured toes though.

My wife loves sex in heels, and maybe more so because the men like them too. But my ex-fiance loved being naked i.e.: no lingerie, waxed pussy and no heels. She felt it was more raw and 'primal' being there with only her body there to amuse anyone fucking her. She did always have perfectly pedicured toes though.
'Primal' and 'amuse' are the keywords. That pretty much describes my mindset in that situation. Thanks for bringing it up. As for heels, I love them because they help toning the female shape and her sexy movements. I still walk on my toes when barefoot. Heels helps protruding the butt and turns it up, exposing access to the pussy. That is precisely the idea behind these shoes design.

Back