white girls dancing with black men

I'll call ahead ask the manager if he would reserve a table close to the dance floor for my sexy wife and me. Always creates interest. The 2nd time the bartender recognized me and sent my wife her 1st *******. She danced with mostly black men and slow dance...omg.
Everytime we go I never have to pay for her drinks. Seeing my wife on the dance floor with black men...her as swaying...her braless tits bouncing...and slow dancing...her body pressed against a black stranger, his cock pressing g her...her tits against him,, his hands on her ass! And then he kisses her...wow..I loose it, so great a

Everytime we go I never have to pay for her drinks. Seeing my wife on the dance floor with black men...her as swaying...her braless tits bouncing...and slow dancing...her body pressed against a black stranger, his cock pressing g her...her tits against him,, his hands on her ass! And then he kisses her...wow..I loose it, so great a
damn that's hot. I think this is the only way my wife would ever sample her first BBC. No set up. Just see her at a bar interacting with black men.

damn that's hot. I think this is the only way my wife would ever sample her first BBC. No set up. Just see her at a bar interacting with black men.
Just stay at a distance let things progress which can/will happen pretty quickly. It does help I think if you can ca ahead like I did...tell them to reserve a table for your sexy wife and you. Managers talk and Bartenders, wait staff, DJ, will know.

Back