white girls dancing with black men

These moves are part of Jamaican dancehall. It's called daggering in Jamaica and it's the origin of the twerking you see in clubs in America and Europe. Been there & done that in Kingston :giggle:

Thanks for the context, Sarah. I would love to hear more about your adventures there if you care to share them :)

I researched what you describe and it looks like there is an active scene of Caribbean men into "daggering" white girls. Chipotle and some others had posted some videos already but here is another one that I found:

View attachment daggering.mp4

Thanks for the context, Sarah. I would love to hear more about your adventures there if you care to share them :)

I researched what you describe and it looks like there is an active scene of Caribbean men into "daggering" white girls. Chipotle and some others had posted some videos already but here is another one that I found:

View attachment 2725765

Sorry, but I won't share my adventures with white men here :mstickle: (and not in the open forum either)

But I want to clarify that the daggering is just a short part of a dancehall choreography. But in Jamaica when the girls can't keep up with the moves of a traditional dancehall, the guys will only focus on the daggering part because the girl doesn't need to do anything other than bend over. This is how it has almost become its own dance. And because girls who don't know the moves are usually white tourists, their role is often just reduced to be passive daggering victims. But sometimes it's good to be a victim ?

Sorry, but I won't share my adventures with white men here :mstickle: (and not in the open forum either)

But I want to clarify that the daggering is just a short part of a dancehall choreography. But in Jamaica when the girls can't keep up with the moves of a traditional dancehall, the guys will only focus on the daggering part because the girl doesn't need to do anything other than bend over. This is how it has almost become its own dance. And because girls who don't know the moves are usually white tourists, their role is often just reduced to be passive daggering victims. But sometimes it's good to be a victim ?

Totally respect that and thanks for the additional context.

Here is one of the more extreme videos of this style that I found where the guy also slaps the girls ass in a risky position on the edge of a balcony:
View attachment Dancehall love.mp4

Last edited:
Back