white girls dancing with black men

I'd love to be the left out white boy jacking off to the sounds of them fucking in other rooms.

One of the things that got me into this fetish, when I was staying in student accommodation the guy who had the room above me was a big black guy, he was into weight lifting and boxing and he was huge. He was also a huge hit with the girls. I must have seen him take a dozen up to his room; some asian but mostly white. Always cute as anything.

I was almost sick with jealousy, and I had to listen to him fucking the girls directly above me. The walls and carpets were thin and I could hear everything. The bed slamming against the wall with every thrust, and the moans of the girls. It didn't matter how jealous I felt, I got hard with excitement, and would masturbate along to the sounds of sex. I usually came before he did.

One of the things that got me into this fetish, when I was staying in student accommodation the guy who had the room above me was a big black guy, he was into weight lifting and boxing and he was huge. He was also a huge hit with the girls. I must have seen him take a dozen up to his room; some asian but mostly white. Always cute as anything.

I was almost sick with jealousy, and I had to listen to him fucking the girls directly above me. The walls and carpets were thin and I could hear everything. The bed slamming against the wall with every thrust, and the moans of the girls. It didn't matter how jealous I felt, I got hard with excitement, and would masturbate along to the sounds of sex. I usually came before he did.
Could you hear the girls screaming nasty racial things?

why would they scream racial things? they are clearly into black men.. there is probably a thread for a fetish like that... we should probably stick to dancing talk here

Back