white girls dancing with black men

For my wife it was dancing at a party that started her road to being blacked.
An older black guy asked my wife for a dance, while dancing he started rubbing his crotch into her. He started getting an erection which he continued to rub into her.
when she came back to the table I was sate at, she was flustered I asked why she said he had been rubbing his cock against her and it felt so hard and big.
We were asked to give him a lift home, on the way he said my wife was very sexy and he had never seen or been with a white women.
on arriving at his house he invited us in , we went in he asked what we would like to ******* I had coffee, he made my wife a rum cocktail. He put on some music asked my wife to dance which she did.
It became obvious that he was getting an erection rubbing in to her so she could feel it.
They sat down he put his arm over her shoulder let his arm fall on her tit and slowly stroked it. My wife was getting turned on by his attention. After a little while he again said he’d never seen a white women's pussy and hinted at my wife showing him hers .
He looked at me as he said it , I just nodded as the atmosphere had now turned very sexual. I could see my wife was sexually turned on, I said if he showed her his cock she could show him her pussy. He unzipped his trousers and pulled out his erect cock, both my wife and I were just looking at his huge black cock. He then said to my wife and I it’s her time to show him her pussy, she looked at me I just nodded. I now had an erection as well, she lifted up of the settee pulled her thong down just far enough to show her pubic area and the top of her pussy crack.
He then moved in front of her and pulled her thong down he now had a view of her pussy in its glory. Her pussy lips were swollen and glistening with her juices, she opened her legs wider showing her open wet vagina , she took his cock in her hand and started stroking him, he moved forward and started fingering her pussy teasing her clit . I now had my cock out wanking it , he then lifted her legs wide apart and was rubbing his cock between her pussy lips teasing her .
She was now begging him to fuck her , he rubbed the head of his cock around the entrance to her pussy hole then slowly started pushing his big cock into her making her cum immediately.
he slowly pushed his full length deep into her , she was continually cummin on his black cock. She was telling him to fuck her harder and to cum in her cunt . I was wanking watching them and seeing his cock covered in her juices every time he pulled back.
I had now cum over the floor, he grunted and pushed hard as he filled my wife’s unprotected cunt with his cum.
That was our first time with a black guy, my wife and I now meet him for him to fuck her when ever possible.
This started with them dancing at a party.
I had tried for years to get my wife to try bbc now she is addicted as am I in watching her getting what she needs

Back