white girls dancing with black men

Would love to see more of, or higher quality of, these three. In the first picture, they look to be about the same age, but in the other two, she looks much older than him (which I like quite a lot).

I'm sorry to say that I don't think my wife has danced with a black man in a very long time; that needs to change, and preferably, she needs to imitate this beauty.

View attachment 3449511
View attachment 3449513
View attachment 3449516
I’d love to see my next gf/ wife doing this in front of me as I sit and watch

At the club…

tumblr_ookek49DWR1vpf66ho6_540.jpg

tumblr_ookek49DWR1vpf66ho5_540.jpg

tumblr_ookek49DWR1vpf66ho4_540.jpg

tumblr_ookek49DWR1vpf66ho3_500.jpg

tumblr_ookek49DWR1vpf66ho2_400.jpg

tumblr_ookek49DWR1vpf66ho8_540.jpg

tumblr_ooo47fJRjP1vpf66ho8_400.jpg

tumblr_ooikx440va1vpf66ho4_400.jpg

tumblr_oopffoQqWY1vpf66ho5_500.jpg
wow

Last edited:
It makes me intensely excited to think about bringing my next gf/wife to a club to dance with black men. She will look beautiful dressed in her sexy slut gear. After she has had a ******* either she or i will ask black men to dance with her. She loves to dance and I love to watch her. She gets hotter and looser and the black men get more assertive and start feeling her up. When she returns to our table I tell her how hot she looks dancing with all these black men and how proud I am to be married to her. I put my hand up her dress and feel her soaking wet pussy. She feels my hard cock.
I ask her which one is going to fuck her tonight. She hasn’t decided. She invites one of her favorites to our table. He begins to rub her leg and then finger her. She discreetly rubs is cock and tells him he is huge. They whisper and she tells me she wants to see his car. She returns alone 20 minutes later. She takes my hand and has me feel her well freslyfucked pussy. We kiss and I taste his cum on her lips and mouth. She squeezes my cock and I cum

Last edited:
Back