White Females: What is your favorite thing about sucking a big black cock?

I like the sensation to have the mouth full. I like that I’m going to make cum my bull, deciding how to give him pleasure. I like to play with it, tasting it and swallowing it. And I like when he’s hard looking at me naked on my knees, sucking it. When I suck it, I like to watch him in his eyes directly, showing him how much I love to do it.

N
I like the sensation to have the mouth full. I like that I’m going to make cum my bull, deciding how to give him pleasure. I like to play with it, tasting it and swallowing it. And I like when he’s hard looking at me naked on my knees, sucking it. When I suck it, I like to watch him in his eyes directly, showing him how much I love to do it.
Now u knw i want u to taste me

I love being naked, on my knees, in front of my man! Love taking his dick in one hand and balls in the other and looking into his eyes while I kiss and lick the head of his black uncircumcised dick. LOVE when he puts his hands on my head and threads his fingers into my hair and slowly works it into my mouth! And, YES, I love the reward at the end! :)

Attachments

• dp.jpg
    dp.jpg
    234.9 KB · Views: 88
I love being naked, on my knees, in front of my man! Love taking his dick in one hand and balls in the other and looking into his eyes while I kiss and lick the head of his black uncircumcised dick. LOVE when he puts his hands on my head and threads his fingers into my hair and slowly works it into my mouth! And, YES, I love the reward at the end! :)
Lovely description, very hot

I love to deep throat BBC. Mostly because white dicks cant get down my throat that far. I love when his cock is in my throat and he grabs the back of my head until I gag. It is a fantastic feeling when he comes while he is in my throat. I can feel the warmth of his cum in my chest. His balls tighten up and I can feel his cum shooting through his balls and cock. Oh *******, just thinking about it makes me want to do it.
this is a great answer I love your reply it's something like a woman ******* and gagging on it

Back