White Females: What is your favorite thing about sucking a big black cock?

watching my man go down on me when im sucking that cock then having him suck it till its
hard as a rock then having him slowly put it in my wet pussy..what a rush

Love being on my knees in front of my lover! Naked and stroking and caressing his cock and balls while looking in his eyes and kissing the head. Love to feel his strong hands on my head as he instructs me... Love everything that comes after, of course! :)
View attachment 399397
I fully share ... it's amazing to lick and suck a big black cock, expecting her hot cum. I love to do blowjobs especially if they are big black cocks.

I love to start with a soft black cock and love to feel it grow in my mouth while i lick, suck, and stroke a bbc while my hubby strokes his smaller dick.

Then once it is nice and hard, I slobber on that black mamba and slowly ease it down my open throat while looking up into his eyes. I like to cup his balls in my hand while stroking his hard stiff large black cock. I love watching my men moan in *******.
I love to make it cum down my throat. Suck him dry. Lick his balls and spit a little bit out so it runs off my chin and lands on my 38D's with hard nips.

Then the great finaly is when my hubby shoots his load in my face after watching me get that bbc off.

Can’t explain it but I love the feeling in my mouth and the look in a mans face when I’m sucking on the head, he’s at his weakest black, white or brown they’re all the same

Wife’s answer:

I like the grip I can get on it and how it’s so thick. Makes it a lot easer to mold my mouth around it and move up and down!!! And I feel like I juts have way more to play with....I can have it in my mouth while playing with the balls and work my way down to them !! And then come back up to the tip and and kiss it

Back