White fem tv/ shemale for Blacks

Seek soft fem sub cockswalloer
I am 63 I have been on steroids for 7 years, herbal estrogen longer I have lost most of my body hair what is left is quite fine. I have 40 B/ C breasts. I always wear silky hose with heels painted toe and finger nails, jewelry, nice clothes and wigs.I was told by a lady that worked in adult book store that I looked like a classy lady. I am a sub (nothing tough) soft cockswallower, I can deepthroat and I love the taste of cum (I swallow) Because of so much fem products I now have a dicklet (that's 0 to 1
5 in) but it is very sensitive like a clit. I get really excited at giving satisifaction to a Black man.I don't have any pictures now and I can't get dressed up as I am living with my *******. If this stimulates another message I would enjoy that. Your picture makes me horny. Thanks for responding to my add it is my first and you are my answer. Stefi XOXO

I am 63 I have been on steroids for 7 years, herbal estrogen longer I have lost most of my body hair what is left is quite fine. I have 40 B/ C breasts. I always wear silky hose with heels painted toe and finger nails, jewelry, nice clothes and wigs.I was told by a lady that worked in adult book store that I looked like a classy lady. I am a sub (nothing tough) soft cockswallower, I can deepthroat and I love the taste of cum (I swallow) Because of so much fem products I now have a dicklet (that's 0 to 1
5 in) but it is very sensitive like a clit. I get really excited at giving satisifaction to a Black man.I don't have any pictures now and I can't get dressed up as I am living with my *******. If this stimulates another message I would enjoy that. Your picture makes me horny. Thanks for responding to my add it is my first and you are my answer. Stefi XOXO
Bro I give you much props..My Cock is @ rock hard 10"..11" cicumcised solid Fuckn Pole..its taken care of many ..I would sugest bringing it up in a 3rd party senario beflre going and puttin urself out..she might tben start to wonder what else are you keeping to self and starts the unravelling of what seem to be a goid standing relationship. See how she reacts when she giving opinion of someone else...also ladt but not..Im not advocating secrecy but you may want to keep your most intense lust to urself and explore that realm outside ur humble abode..
Let me kno how goes
Best

Bro I give you much props..My Cock is @ rock hard 10"..11" cicumcised solid Fuckn Pole..its taken care of many ..I would sugest bringing it up in a 3rd party senario beflre going and puttin urself out..she might tben start to wonder what else are you keeping to self and starts the unravelling of what seem to be a goid standing relationship. See how she reacts when she giving opinion of someone else...also ladt but not..Im not advocating secrecy but you may want to keep your most intense lust to urself and explore that realm outside ur humble abode..
Let me kno how goes
Best
Thanks for the help this is my first ad and I need all the help I can get. Stefi

Ich habe Titten, aber einen Schwanz und eine schöne Shemale Asspussy. Ich habe keine Pläne für eine Operation. Maby Kastration und Ohren picerst. Danke für die Daumen hoch. Stefi XOXO

Das klingt alles sehr gut. Leider habe ich nur einen weißen Schwanz, sonst würde ich dich gerne ficken.

Back