White couple seeking BBC in San Antonio

My wife has always wanted to watch me take a cock in my ass and watch as it pumps its load deep inside. I want to give her what she wants and need a BIG BLACK COCK to help me. After my ass has been gaped and used she wants me to watch her enjoy the same cock. She wants me to pull her legs back while a big black cock satisfies her and makes her cum. If anyone is interested please message me! She has a thick white ass and very tight pussy that has never had a black cock help me change that!

Husbands and wives serving a bull together is a wonderful experience, it levels the playing field when both are used as cock taking whores,whose purpose is to pleasure the bull together, I can be a very humbling experience for the married white husband, going from ruler of his bedroom to cock taking bitch. I see more and more white couples on here saying that they want to serve BBC together, it can be a great bonding experience for a husband and wife. Husbands and wives,and other adult family members serving BBC the future of modern white society.

Husbands and wives serving a bull together is a wonderful experience, it levels the playing field when both are used as cock taking whores,whose purpose is to pleasure the bull together, I can be a very humbling experience for the married white husband, going from ruler of his bedroom to cock taking bitch. I see more and more white couples on here saying that they want to serve BBC together, it can be a great bonding experience for a husband and wife. Husbands and wives,and other adult family members serving BBC the future of modern white society.
Yes, suck black cock together

Back