White couple looking for hung, dominant black men

getherblacked

Couple
From
NC, US
Hi,
We’re a white couple in NC looking for a hung black man (or several) to help ease us into the lifestyle of black cock worship and submission to BBC. We’re both on this account, and we would love to meet and talk to potential partners for her. Things we’re interested in - cuckolding (duh), rough sex, her being double-teamed or gangbanged, and more. We are only interested in talking to black men and other cuck couples, thanks. DM us and say hi, and let us know if you have any questions!

Last edited:
Welcome to our community I hope you will enjoy you can also verify yourselves to give yourself a better chance of a hook up it's easy to do.
:lips::qos: Tracey

Hey I am in north Carolina right now I would love to hook up with you and be your master and make you my BBC slut

Hi,
We’re a white couple in NC looking for a hung black man (or several) to help ease us into the lifestyle of black cock worship and submission to BBC. We’re both on this account, and we would love to meet and talk to potential partners for her. Things we’re interested in - cuckolding (duh), rough sex, her being double-teamed or gangbanged, and more. We are only interested in talking to black men and other cuck couples, thanks. DM us and say hi, and let us know if you have any questions!

View attachment 3189498View attachment 3189500
I could help fulfill that role but you two live in the wrong state 😈

MMike

Back