White Couple Dallas - Looking for first BBC

White couple in Dallas late 30's. Have been exploring interracial lifestyle as a couple with movies and toys. Looking to take next step with possible real meeting. Wife is 5'6, 120, 34a, white skin (irish), brown hair, green eyes, & is very cute. Wife is interested in blk male 25-45, friendly, funny, not overly aggressive, respectful, in shape, well endowed for possible dating relationship. Needs to be in Dallas area or
White couple in Dallas late 30's. Have been exploring interracial lifestyle as a couple with movies and toys. Looking to take next step with possible real meeting. Wife is 5'6, 120, 34a, white skin (irish), brown hair, green eyes, & is very cute. Wife is interested in blk male 25-45, friendly, funny, not overly aggressive, respectful, in shape, well endowed for possible dating relationship. Needs to be in Dallas area or here frequently. Also be very discreet.
Hi I'm Texacy I'm here in Ft.worth. If interested in chatting or pic texacy2002@yahoo.com

Hey there,
I am OK with chatting here or via email. 6'4", hwp, very clean hygiene. I do have a GF(white) and we used ot play on the interracial lifestyle. I look for extra fun since her sex drive has changed. I do have pics of us and some from when we have fun with other friends. I am older than your age request but most say I look late 30's to early 40's.

My email address is <email removed> Hope to chat more, trade pics to see where this goes.

Last edited by a moderator:
White couple in Dallas late 30's. Have been exploring interracial lifestyle as a couple with movies and toys. Looking to take next step with possible real meeting. Wife is 5'6, 120, 34a, white skin (irish), brown hair, green eyes, & is very cute. Wife is interested in blk male 25-45, friendly, funny, not overly aggressive, respectful, in shape, well endowed for possible dating relationship. Needs to be in Dallas area or here frequently. Also be very discreet.
Hi, I'm in North Dallas would love to chat and see where it goes.

Hello! I new to this site. I'm in the north Dallas area and looking to connect. Would like to see if I can be a BBC friend to your wife.

Hello. I would to talk with you sometime. I'm in frisco, respectful and discreet. Feel free to inbox me anytime.

Hey I'm in Dallas.. I'd love to be the one

Let's talk about setting up sometime.

Back