White bride

KB, are you married ? If no, you could arrainge for a black man to fuck you in your hotel room, after your ceremony, but before your husband does. Or maybe the night before, so when you walk down isle, your pussy is full of some guys cum. Or even better, both ! It would be really cool to have a honeymoon setup where the wife gets fucked by several different black guys for a coupla weeks. Hubby can begin taking some turns when they get back home.

If you are already married, put on a wedding dress, and do a re-enactment, and have a black man fuck you, while you are in your dress, and hubby holds your legs open for him !

KB, are you married ? If no, you could arrainge for a black man to fuck you in your hotel room, after your ceremony, but before your husband does. Or maybe the night before, so when you walk down isle, your pussy is full of some guys cum. Or even better, both ! It would be really cool to have a honeymoon setup where the wife gets fucked by several different black guys for a coupla weeks. Hubby can begin taking some turns when they get back home.

If you are already married, put on a wedding dress, and do a re-enactment, and have a black man fuck you, while you are in your dress, and hubby holds your legs open for him !
Already married but wish we had been in the lifestyle back then , life would have been sooo good especially around our wedding .(f)

Although my bride was not into bbc when we got married she was fucking other men that I didn't know about. I found out several years later that the night before our wedding she had spent it with my best man. They fucked all night and again the morning before she went to the church. After the wedding and reception she told me she had to go to her parents house to get some stuff for our honeymoon. We'll seems she met him there for another fuck before we left. That night I thought of she was so wet from excitement of the day. Found out years later she was just full of his cum.

This is something many men have fantasy around. No doubt it's been done. I knew three couples in swinging groups that were not married who had extra people in that bridal bed. On couple spent a week in Barbados" my suggestion" Both had a very good honeymoon trip. She reviled her fill of black men . He several hot tourists and two black island beauty's .
I'm kind of against this for new brides where it hasn't been seriously planned by both before. It just seems like a poor start on a new relationship. Down the road he might think that whore fucked other guys on our wedding night, while she's thinking what a looser pushing me into bed with complete strangers.

@artgirl: True. Both partners (and their "guest") must want it and arrange it, otherwise it's no good start into the marriage.
i wouldn't do it though. i can imagine celebrating some sort of "Hotwife wedding" event in case the wife has a longterm boyfriend on the side. But i would never be open to "ruin" the actual wedding night. Sexuality alone does not define a relationship or marriage. The wedding should be all about the wife and the husband and no third party IN MY OPINION.

Although my bride was not into bbc when we got married she was fucking other men that I didn't know about. I found out several years later that the night before our wedding she had spent it with my best man. They fucked all night and again the morning before she went to the church. After the wedding and reception she told me she had to go to her parents house to get some stuff for our honeymoon. We'll seems she met him there for another fuck before we left. That night I thought of she was so wet from excitement of the day. Found out years later she was just full of his cum.
Hope ypu guys are still married . She sounds like a perfect hotwife to me

Lucky you !

Yes I am married but looking back I wish my.hubby had told me of his kink then I would definitely have walked down the Isle with black come in me and denied him on the wedding night and honeymoon as I found bbc lovers to fulfill me.

My wedding day. My main Bull came to the room. I asked the ladies helping to leave. He bent me over, fucked me. I gave him my panties, with his load all over them after I cleaned up and told him to go give them to my future husbnd that I was marrying in just a few minutes
Damn that's hot wish I was your main bull!

Yes I am married but looking back I wish my.hubby had told me of his kink then I would definitely have walked down the Isle with black come in me and denied him on the wedding night and honeymoon as I found bbc lovers to fulfill me.
That would be so naughty and such a delightful experience

Back