Votes: 408 24.3%
  • watching my wife with a big black cock

Votes: 482 28.7%
  • all of the above

Votes: 829 49.3%
  • none of the above

Votes: 20 1.2%

• Total voters
I have found, when a guy cums in your ass, you feel everything BUT the spurting. You know way his tempo changes from fast to the last 2-3 hard thrusts and then he slows down, collapses his weight not to your back, and you feel his heart racing, heavy breathing and his cock soften and starts sliding easier until it slips out, you know you've just had another man ejaculate into your hole and that transaction is complete and non refundable.

You'll never see yourself the same way after that. Even if you didn't enjoy, you'll never forget the moment another dominant male fucked you. I can't say i love the sensation of being fucked, but I am totally addicted to everything that that goes with it. All those sensations I just mentioned and as a submissive male, you have offered you asshole to the dominant male to give him pleasure regardless of your pleasure. You have a tight hole available, he feels the needs one to cum in one and so you bend over and offer it to him. He takes it, uses it and leaves with his seed planted in you.
exactly

I have found, when a guy cums in your ass, you feel everything BUT the spurting. You know way his tempo changes from fast to the last 2-3 hard thrusts and then he slows down, collapses his weight not to your back, and you feel his heart racing, heavy breathing and his cock soften and starts sliding easier until it slips out, you know you've just had another man ejaculate into your hole and that transaction is complete and non refundable.

There are many lines in the cuckold path that, once crossed, cannot be uncrossed. As you say, non-refundable. That first time you watch a BBC slide into Her white pussy, the first time you guide one into her, you know you're a cuck.
Then there is the first time a BBC slips past your lips and into your mouth and eventually that time you're bred, being pumped full of that joy juice. Maybe, to put a cherry on top of that cuckold sundae, as She did with me, a tampon gets slid into you to save it.

You'll never see yourself the same way after that. Even if you didn't enjoy, you'll never forget the moment another dominant male fucked you. I can't say i love the sensation of being fucked, but I am totally addicted to everything that that goes with it. All those sensations I just mentioned and as a submissive male, you have offered you asshole to the dominant male to give him pleasure regardless of your pleasure. You have a tight hole available, he feels the needs one to cum in one and so you bend over and offer it to him. He takes it, uses it and leaves with his seed planted in you.

No, but for the first time I feel calm and happy being the real me.

This is what ALL whitebois SHOULD want!!! To serve BLACK MEN in this way, offering them our feminine sex without barriers or restrictions of any kind! ANY/EVERY BLACK MAN should be able to look at ANY/EVERY whiteboi, and know that whiteboi will have sex with him as a woman, anytime he wants! That ALL whitebois are ALWAYS ready to give it up to the BLACK MAN!!! That their BIG BLACK COCKS are ALWAYS welcome DEEP inside our lilly white bodies!!!
Should always be dressed like a little slutty white girl though

What ever you like do it the best you can.
I agree, that’s why I’m careful about what I wear. I want to look and feel sexy. I’ve had lots of lingerie and some I only wore once because although it was nice looking it didn’t look good on me.

Dressing slutty may not be for everyone but I know I prefer it for myself.
I always preferred the cheap, street walker slutty look rather than lacy, girly and pretty. I think when you look and feel slutty, you tend to go and act that out as well :)

Back