White boys

Slutty boys answer this when it comes to serving and taking a black man’s superior seed . Do you like It in your mouth like a slutty ass bitch or do you prefer to have it inside your warm slutty hole ?
Love it in my mouth. Especially mouth open as they cum on my tongue. Have been told how they enjoy watching there seed slide in my mouth. I think for this white guy the best place is where ever the black man wants. That's hot

Slutty boys answer this when it comes to serving and taking a black man’s superior seed . Do you like It in your mouth like a slutty ass bitch or do you prefer to have it inside your warm slutty hole ?
Tbh I’ve only been with one guy and I always wanted to finish him with a bj once he was close to finishing. He never let me though. So Unfortunately I can only imagine how nice that is. BUT I still think I’d choose my warm slutty hole!

I give my white boys a full throat and a full ass of seed . Usually if they show they’re good bitches I give them a couple of loads in their mouth . Love making them look at me and show me how hungry they are for it
Would love to receive that treatment on both my virgin throat and ass!
I can only imagine how amazing it must feel!
Obviously though, it's all up to the black man!

Back