White boy that can't stop thinking about BBC!

The cuck layong under his white wife while the Bull fucks her and has the cuck lick his balls and eat his cum
Like kitty said the best position to be in because it is complete subservience and hierarchy. Underneath both king and queen getting soaked in their juices and smells. Enhancing their pleasure by using their mouth while the are performing above. Whether that be the balls, clit, shaft, lips. And, if the queen is really feeling good will face sit so that you can only feel the black shaft glide along you face. Smell the musky aroma as they copulate. And finally hear her moan pleasure, adulation, and what a bull feels like. Reinforcing where you belong and only when she or he has had enough dominating their kitty will they let up. Only to then take a face full of milk and have to clean both of them up; whether for another round or as a gesture for what kitty’s duty is.
The only other place that is perfect is when your queen wants to swap milk with you during a kiss.

Like kitty said the best position to be in because it is complete subservience and hierarchy. Underneath both king and queen getting soaked in their juices and smells. Enhancing their pleasure by using their mouth while the are performing above. Whether that be the balls, clit, shaft, lips. And, if the queen is really feeling good will face sit so that you can only feel the black shaft glide along you face. Smell the musky aroma as they copulate. And finally hear her moan pleasure, adulation, and what a bull feels like. Reinforcing where you belong and only when she or he has had enough dominating their kitty will they let up. Only to then take a face full of milk and have to clean both of them up; whether for another round or as a gesture for what kitty’s duty is.
The only other place that is perfect is when your queen wants to swap milk with you during a kiss.
Been there done all that, but fuck your post is hot!!!

The cuck layong under his white wife while the Bull fucks her and has the cuck lick his balls and eat his cum
That is so fucking GROSS!!!

But commensurately gorgeous, isn't it.

From my eroto-maniacal bisexual intensely voyeuristic perspective it's all about the beauty of Cock----black, white, asian or latino it matters not----and the breathtaking sight of the rhythmical thrusting culminating in the pre-orgasmic engorgement of the shaft and root and pump-bulge of the lover's naked phallus.

Then come the manly muscular convulsions and jerkings of ejaculation and the eruption of the pumped-back semen up around the orgasmically engorged gristly root super-maximally thrust into one's ecstasising wife. They are simply stupefying, defying of anything approaching adequate description in terms of their totally up-ending heart-breaking erotic impact and panic-making effects on at least this husband's sex-addled brain.

Their triggering of my orgasm after 30 to 60 minutes of frantic masturbation lying beside the lovers is totally irresistible and all-conquering of any surviving vestige of my husbandly pride of possession. They have never once failed to utterly slay me in my open-mouthed adoration of her lover's magnificently displayed and intimidatingly superior young cock.

Last edited:
It's all I think about, fucking my girl, fucking my ass, would love to submit!
Same I can’t help myself. I needed it so bad. Got it two days in a row after. It’s my ultimate stress relief. Today the guy was so determined to get inside my hole he ate my hole until it was wet and used tons of spit. First time I got fucked without lube. Lots and lots of spit bec we didn’t have any. Fucked me raw and blew a fat load all over my face while my head was hanging off the bed and he was marking me with his huge intoxicating black balls and his shaft being ****** into my mouth

Back