White bois: Would you like to lick her pussy clean ?

OOOOOOMG yes yes yes yes i'd certainly b ehe clean up "gurl" for her to make sure she is perfectly clean and ready for the next Black man to seed her. of course only if He tells me to clean her up....and then if He tell sme to clean up His Black cock it would not only be my duty but my privalege to also!

Of course. It was one of my greatest desires since the first day I had sex with my wife. The first time Susie and me had sex, I knew her ex black boyfriend Axel had cummed in the same place where I was putting my dick in that moment. I told my wife it was a pleasure for me get my dick in the same place that Axel had put his amazing black cock. It turned me like crazy and that was the first time I wished clean up her pussy after a black guy cummed inside it.

The last year, I cleaned my wife's pussy during our first and second date with her ex black boyfriend Axel.
During the first date they had sex over the sofa from the living room. They fucked in missionary and Susanna cummed twice. She cummed immediately when they started to fuck because she was so excited. Axel could keep his erection and continued fucking her until he reached his orgasm. In that moment Susie cummed again.
I cleaned her pussy and later she had sex with me.
During our second date everything was better.
We went to our bedroom and they fucked over the bed in missionary twice. While they were fucking in that position, I was seated over a futon at the bootom of the bed. Axel's bare soles were close to my face so I kissed and scrubbed my nose over them and licked his toes too. Then they took a break to rest. I cleaned Susie's pussy and fucked her in missionary.
Axel turned on watching us fucking and some minutes later Susie sat over him and rode over his cock. Both of them cummed and I cleaned her again.
Half an hour later, I asked them to fuck in standing doggy because I knew that position turned her on like crazy. Doggy never was my best position and despite Susie and me had fucked in four legs doggy, at least four times, I could make her cum just once.
Susie and Axel prepared to fuck in standing doggy. She placed her hands against the clothier's door and bent her body in half. Axel penetrated her pussy by behind and she begged him to be fucked as hard as he could. They fucked wildly and Susie had multiplex orgasms before he cummed again.
When they finished Axel went to bed to rest. They were exhausted. Susie came to me and put one of her bare feet over my face. I thought she wished me to lick her sole. But she kicked me out from there and I fell down over the floor. Then she sat over my face and Axel's semen drops fell down on my mouth. I cleaned her pussy again and when I finished we went to bed to rest too. Axel, Susie and me slept several hours. Thet night I cleaned my wife's pussy at least three times.

wpid-preparacion-590x369.jpg aChromeR.jpg susie's pussy.jpg sucking.jpg

Last edited:
Back