White bois: Have you ever licked a black pussy ?

No, but I would LOVE to do so and introduce her to the world of white cuckolding.

I would marry her and take her to Africa or the Caribbean for our honeymoon. I would come back with a pair of blue balls and she would come back with a sore pussy and a Black stud's seed growing inside her.

It's easy and natural for Black wives to knock their white husbands out of the gene pool. They can easily have a 100% Black baby and pretend he's mixed.
No, but I would LOVE to do so and introduce her to the world of white cuckolding.

I would marry her and take her to Africa or the Caribbean for our honeymoon. I would come back with a pair of blue balls and she would come back with a sore pussy and a Black stud's seed growing inside her.

It's easy and natural for Black wives to knock their white husbands out of the gene pool. They can easily have a 100% Black baby and pretend he's mixed.
I've been a widower quite a while and for a couple months I've been dating a black woman. Don't know how deep things will go, but she still sees black guys and she knows I'm fine with it. If I marry her, I'd be fine with her getting pregnant by a black guy. I'm still young enough to raise another baby. I definitely understand how you feel.

I believe it. My black ex used to piss in my mouth as well and I loved it. She used to command me to kneel on a rubber pad and stand over me while she let loose with a long warm stream of golden nectar. I would lean in and take as much as I could and let the rest wash over me and then lick her clean like a kitten. It honestly tasted fresher than the water in the faucet. I look forward to another woman doing it and licking cum from her pussy.

Ha, something similar happened to me about a month ago, but the first time she peed in my mouth it was an accident. We'd been drinking wine with a pretty low alcohol content and so we'd had quite a bit. She was gripping my hair and pressing my head into her as I was eating her out. As she came, she started peeing. She moaned and threw her head back and said, "If you move, I'll ******* you!" God it was great. After that, I kind of hinted that I liked it, and at first, she acted a little offended. The next time I ate her out though, she said, "If you like it so much, here it is." I've been enjoying her golden goodness pretty regularly ever since.

I've been a widower quite a while and for a couple months I've been dating a black woman. Don't know how deep things will go, but she still sees black guys and she knows I'm fine with it. If I marry her, I'd be fine with her getting pregnant by a black guy. I'm still young enough to raise another baby. I definitely understand how you feel.
Ha, something similar happened to me about a month ago, but the first time she peed in my mouth it was an accident. We'd been drinking wine with a pretty low alcohol content and so we'd had quite a bit. She was gripping my hair and pressing my head into her as I was eating her out. As she came, she started peeing. She moaned and threw her head back and said, "If you move, I'll ******* you!" God it was great. After that, I kind of hinted that I liked it, and at first, she acted a little offended. The next time I ate her out though, she said, "If you like it so much, here it is." I've been enjoying her golden goodness pretty regularly ever since.
Welcome to an exclusive club, Dave. I would love to find another Black woman who would dominate me and a cuckoldress who wanted me to raise her children would be completely fine with me.

Welcome to an exclusive club, Dave. I would love to find another Black woman who would dominate me and a cuckoldress who wanted me to raise her children would be completely fine with me.

Thanks dakotdik

This is the first serious relationship I've ever had with a black woman, and I'm enthralled. Since I've been with her, it seems as natural and satisfying to me to want to her to get pregnant (she seems to really want to start a family soon) by one of her black dates as it did when my caucasian wife got pregnant by hers many years ago.

Back