White boi serving BBC

I knew black cum was delicious, I’ve literally consumed gallons of it through the years slurping it out of my wife’s pussy, or licking it off her body and face. I get to suck on a few black cocks now and fuck, that’s right up there with eating pussy which I love. working for that load and finally hearing you’ve about made it to the goal line when they start to tense up and grunt and then you taste that first dribble that leaks out before the ropes start to fly, that’s heaven! Love to feel a BBC spasm and shoot a big load down my throat! Not quiet as good as eating my wife’s super, messy cream pie but a very close second……and maybe a tie if my wife has a friend over to sit and sip wine while they watch and comment on my black cock sucking and cum swallowing skills, sucking on that big black cock they’ll be fucking next round after I fluff it back hard with me naked too but on my knees with my lil white dick dangling around in it’s steel chastity cage.

I knew black cum was delicious, I’ve literally consumed gallons of it through the years slurping it out of my wife’s pussy, or licking it off her body and face. I get to suck on a few black cocks now and fuck, that’s right up there with eating pussy which I love. working for that load and finally hearing you’ve about made it to the goal line when they start to tense up and grunt and then you taste that first dribble that leaks out before the ropes start to fly, that’s heaven! Love to feel a BBC spasm and shoot a big load down my throat! Not quiet as good as eating my wife’s super, messy cream pie but a very close second……and maybe a tie if my wife has a friend over to sit and sip wine while they watch and comment on my black cock sucking and cum swallowing skills, sucking on that big black cock they’ll be fucking next round after I fluff it back hard with me naked too but on my knees with my lil white dick dangling around in it’s steel chastity cage.
"I’ve literally consumed gallons".

You said "literally", so here goes...

As 'gallons' is plural you must have consumed at least 2, each of which is 4546 ml, therefore, you have consumed at least 9092 ml. The average ejaculation is 2-3ml, so you have swallowed between 3,030 and 4,546 orgasms. If you swallowed 50 loads of cum per month, it would take 5 years to swallow 2 gallons.

"I’ve literally consumed gallons".

You said "literally", so here goes...

As 'gallons' is plural you must have consumed at least 2, each of which is 4546 ml, therefore, you have consumed at least 9092 ml. The average ejaculation is 2-3ml, so you have swallowed between 3,030 and 4,546 orgasms. If you swallowed 50 loads of cum per month, it would take 5 years to swallow 2 gallons.

been eating and licking up creampies And cum for 15 yeArs.

If you start suck them im sure soon you will put you bare ass next to your wife ass and bull need to call for friends to fuck her and you.... blowjob its just a begging

Back